Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Buffalo homers...

Any word on John Brown? He’s floating out on waivers in my league as his prior owner got pretty frustrated with the situation. Thinking of scooping him up but we have very short benches- do you think he will be back to form in the near future? 

He should be back this week and might not be a bad play either with Gilmore most likely shadowing Diggs. Allen has shown a much better ability of spreading the ball around. Just depends if Brown will be on a pitch count or not. Going forward if he stays healthy it's not unreasonable for him to average somewhere around a 5/75/0.5 stat line ROS. Good luck!

Not so sure back to form. 

Allen seems to be slipping and since Brown as been out Beasley as ready stepped up. 

I would be a little cautious about ones value of Brown going forward. 

22 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

He should be back this week and might not be a bad play either with Gilmore most likely shadowing Diggs. Allen has shown a much better ability of spreading the ball around. Just depends if Brown will be on a pitch count or not. Going forward if he stays healthy it's not unreasonable for him to average somewhere around a 5/75/0.5 stat line ROS. Good luck!

Dude congrats on Post: Number of the Beast!

1 minute ago, jrokh said:

Dude congrats on Post: Number of the Beast!

That's actually my "like" content I think. Hope it never changes 😈

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

That's actually my "like" content I think. Hope it never changes 😈

True that, my bad, no one like @dain11279 so he can remain 🤘

• Like 1

also another question to the Buffalo homers.....what do you think the odds are of Moss taking over the majority of the carries? Or do you think it will be an even split with Singletary moving forward? Thanks

I think if the Bills decide to help Allen with a run game, Z Moss will garner more att then Singletary. 

But so far I’m not to sure the Bills will try to do that, Singletary is only avg 11 att per game. 

1 hour ago, John Fox said:

what do you think the odds are of Moss taking over the majority of the carries?

Not a Buffalo homer, but I'd set the odds at 8-1.

Brown has been gimpy and the bills o'line has been banged up. I see Brown returning to a solid WR3 / flex and Moss being a low end RB2 / Flex ROS. Bills do have a tough schedule though so keep that in mind as well. Personally I like singletary's style more than Moss but the pundits all seem to think Moss is the better back so, I don't know really. 

The bills should get Feliciano back at RG this week or next so the o'line play should improve somewhat.