Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Best Christmas Memory

Finding the key to a 4 wheeler in the bottom of my stocking

Getting an N64 the year it came out and playing Mario on it

Maybe 15-16 years ago at my sister's house.  It might have been the last Christmas before my dad died and everything eventually went to hell.  It was just a good night.  I had recently bought a Canon Powershot A75 3.2 megapixel camera (LOL) and I thought I was Ansel Adams.  I took tons of pictures and thankfully as much as I hate being in photos for some reason that night I made a point to take family pictures.  I have a lot of great (to me) shots of my dad and my sister who passed as well.  I still have them on an old desktop computer that I had at the time.  That Christmas was just during a window when life was really pretty good 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Think it was 78 coming back from my grandparents on Christmas Eve. Got stuck in a bad snow storm and ended up hanging out at a laundromat for two hours before a cab came and got us. Great times!

The year my mom forgot to turn on the oven for the turkey dinner at noon.  Ended up being a potluck casseroles and come back at 6 for dinner lol.

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Maybe 15-16 years ago at my sister's house.  It might have been the last Christmas before my dad died and everything eventually went to hell.  It was just a good night.  I had recently bought a Canon Powershot A75 3.2 megapixel camera (LOL) and I thought I was Ansel Adams.  I took tons of pictures and thankfully as much as I hate being in photos for some reason that night I made a point to take family pictures.  I have a lot of great (to me) shots of my dad and my sister who passed as well.  I still have them on an old desktop computer that I had at the time.  That Christmas was just during a window when life was really pretty good 

Even though it's sad, the best post I've read anywhere on the Internet in years. Literally brought a tear to my eyes.