Sign in to follow this  
AxeElf

Blessed Teams

So we're hearing a lot of stories from the trenches from the casualties of Kamara, Brady, Evans, Thielen, Wilson, etc. (myself included), but who's on the other side?  Who's got that team of Brady, Wilson, Kamara, Evans, Thielen... or whatever.. that's setting new scoring records and blowing their opponents out?

Kamara, Wilson, Thielen here. Still have some horses left with Hurts, David Johnson, Diggs, and Hooper, who may be one of the few targets left on the field for Mayfield.

I completely annihilated my opponent in the championship. I'm currently up 135 points, he still has Diggs tonight. I put up 180 points which is now the 4th most in league history. My lineup was D. Watson, A. Kamara, D. Montgomery, D. Adams, C. Ridley, ARob, A. Hooper, W. Lutz, WFT Def.

Back 2 Back Champion.

1 hour ago, yupper said:

I completely annihilated my opponent in the championship. I'm currently up 135 points, he still has Diggs tonight. I put up 180 points which is now the 4th most in league history. My lineup was D. Watson, A. Kamara, D. Montgomery, D. Adams, C. Ridley, ARob, A. Hooper, W. Lutz, WFT Def.

Back 2 Back Champion.

Wow that’s amazing, hey Congrats. 

• Like 1

I'm in the 3rd place game and currently blowing out the Kamara owner with Rodgers, Miles Sanders, Agholor, Diontae Johnson, Emmanuel Sanders, Ceedee Lamb, Roquan Smith (2 ints), Jaylon Smith (fumble recovery) and Kamren Curl (int).

On 12/26/2020 at 8:08 PM, loonecho said:

Kamara, Wilson, Thielen here. Still have some horses left with Hurts, David Johnson, Diggs, and Hooper, who may be one of the few targets left on the field for Mayfield.

Remember you guys from the A Little Help Bored. Glad you went with Johnson and Wilson over Bell.....although you were probably kicking yourself after Gaskin went off.

3 hours ago, yupper said:

Back 2 Back Champion.

You went ahead and grabbed Hooper, I see. He did his owners right....although a TD woulda been the icing on the cake.

Sadly my team decided to peak in the Toilet Bowl weeks 15 and 16, in which I was the highest scoring team both weeks as the #8 seed. I won the league last year and this year won the Toilet Bowl for the somewhat embarrassing back-to-backs. At least I get the #1 pick in my keeper league 🙄

QB: Hurts, Cousins

RB: JTaylor, Ekeler, JWilson, Bernard

WR: Hopkins, Julio, AB, Sanders, Lamb, Chark

TE: Goedert, Ebron

K: Sanders

DEF: Indy