BeenHereBefore

Watching Fonzie Jumping The Shark

I had a rough night and was up at the hospital till 1am with my mom. She's been having a hard time breathing the last few weeks.They took her by ambulance and all test came out good and they think she just has mild COPD and just her age.Cool to watch these shows after to relax. I don't have a fever lol and had to stand in front of those things to scan me before they let me in to see her.

7 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

GiantsFan is back?

This is been established already.

Man I hope she is ok. My parents are in their 80's and I usually visit 4-5 times a year.  I went 3 times last year.  Once for X-mas '19/NY2020.  Then in July and October.  I did not go for Christmas for only the second time since 1999 and it was rough.  it never felt like Christmas to me.  Hopefully I will go in March because it feels like forever.  Whatever happens at least you can be there to help your Mom.  i am sure she appreciates that.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yep I'm not him.

Yea there is no way.  He could not communicate anywhere near the level that you do.  You would have had dozens of late night meltdowns by now. I wish him well but he was some kind of crazy. 

8 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Man I hope she is ok. My parents are in their 80's and I usually visit 4-5 times a year.  I went 3 times last year.  Once for X-mas '19/NY2020.  Then in July and October.  I did not go for Christmas for only the second time since 1999 and it was rough.  it never felt like Christmas to me.  Hopefully I will go in March because it feels like forever.  Whatever happens at least you can be there to help your Mom.  i am sure she appreciates that.

Thanks Bill and she is doing better chest x-ray came out good and blood test. Yea it doesn't feel like Christmas without your family.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Yea there is no way.  He could not communicate anywhere near the level that you do.  You would have had dozens of late night meltdowns by now. I wish him well but he was some kind of crazy. 

I wish him well too! I talk to myself in post similar to him and been doing that for years but thanks and yea not him.

9 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I wish him well too! I talk to myself in post similar to him and been doing that for years but thanks and yea not him.

Sometimes I start a post or comment and come back like 12-24 hours later and see a few comments.  So I respond like 3-4 times in a row and I think - Fock I am becoming GF.

9 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Sometimes I start a post or comment and come back like 12-24 hours later and see a few comments.  So I respond like 3-4 times in a row and I think - Fock I am becoming GF.

Lol that's funny. I'm usually a late poster when nobody is around so just keep talking to myself.

43 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Him who?  And how do you know him so Well?

I  heard that the Fonz wanted Joanie (Erin Moran) really bad back then.

Glad to hear your mother is doing well, & Rest In Peace Erin. 

that's about the same time America jumped the shark 

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Thanks and mom is doing better today and they gave her oral steroids and a inhaler.

GB your mom and hope she gets better. 😕

2 hours ago, easilyscan said:

I  heard that the Fonz wanted Joanie (Erin Moran) really bad back then.

Glad to hear your mother is doing well, & Rest In Peace Erin. 

Thanks man appreciate it! RIP Erin too.