Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Garland 'hadn't thought' about whether illegal border crossings should remain a crime

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't understand it in the least . How does one get like that in the head?

Soft upbringing. It seems to be a theme. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Probably. Back to irresponsible parenting. What a mess. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hard times create hard men. Hard men create good times. Good times create soft men. Soft men create hard times.

We're headed for some hard times. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

Hard times create hard men. Hard men create good times. Good times create soft men. Soft men create hard times.

We're headed for some hard times. 

I have that book.  

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have that book.  

One of my favorite quotes.  :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

Insurrection, noun: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.

Storming the Capitol specifically to prevent the certification of election results. If that doesn’t qualify, pray tell what fits the definition above?

Where is your proof that’s why they were storming the capitol?

also revolting against civil authority of a tyrannical govt is constitutionally protected 

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Where is your proof that’s why they were storming the capitol?

also revolting against civil authority of a tyrannical govt is constitutionally protected 

Sentence 2 implies you think it will be quite easy to provide the proof you asked for in sentence 1.

We all saw the videos. We saw tweets from people stating specifically that’s why they went there. As for “proof” - well there will be plenty of criminal cases where juries will make that determination. I feel confident in saying that many people that stormed the Capitol that day will be spending time in prison.

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Sentence 2 implies you think it will be quite easy to provide the proof you asked for in sentence 1.

We all saw the videos. We saw tweets from people stating specifically that’s why they went there. As for “proof” - well there will be plenty of criminal cases where juries will make that determination. I feel confident in saying that many people that stormed the Capitol that day will be spending time in prison.

How many cops killed vs. how many cops were killed last summer by the liberals?

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

How many cops killed vs. how many cops were killed last summer by the liberals?

You’re comparing a months-long movement with about 20 million total attendees against a few-hour event with a couple thousand people.

As has been said before, this comparison is absurd and an attempt to deflect away from the Trump-led insurrection at the Capitol. Gotta protect those white supremacist traitors to America at any cost… 

A comparison attacking millions of peaceful protesters, because of a few hooligans among the millions, and defending people with camp Auschwitz shirts storming the Capitol of The United States….

What a worldview. Luckily for the rest of the country, such a view became far less popular after Jan 6. Trump’s approval rating dropped 10% overnight that night.

22 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You imply that you already have the proof. People making statements act on their individual behalf. 

here’s the difference between normal people and you. I think anyone that entered the capitol should do jail time. While you think destruction of federal property because it’s dark out is perfectly fine

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

You’re comparing a months-long movement with about 20 million total attendees against a few-hour event with a couple thousand people.

As has been said before, this comparison is absurd and an attempt to deflect away from the Trump-led insurrection at the Capitol. Gotta protect those white supremacist traitors to America at any cost… 

A comparison attacking millions of peaceful protesters, because of a few hooligans among the millions, and defending people with camp Auschwitz shirts storming the Capitol of The United States….

What a worldview. Luckily for the rest of the country, such a view became far less popular after Jan 6. Trump’s approval rating dropped 10% overnight that night.

How many cops were killed vs. how many at the capitol?

How many protesters at the capitol and the rally vs. how many went into the building? What got burned down?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

How many cops were killed vs. how many at the capitol?

Ok dude, just completely ignore my response and compare 2 things that aren’t even similar. Sure, let’s go with that.

How many people were killed surrounding BLM protests vs how many died due to COVID?

Ok dude, just completely ignore my response and compare 2 things that aren’t even similar. Sure, let’s go with that.

How many people were killed surrounding BLM protests vs how many died due to COVID?

Answer mine first.

You are asking how many did the communists in china kill vs. how many did the communists in the US kill? A lot on both sides.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Answer mine first.

You are asking how many did the communists in china kill vs. how many did the communists in the US kill? A lot on both sides.

How many people died while we were posting in this thread?

How many people died while we were posting in this thread?

You won't answer? Just say it. 

How many cops were killed last summer by liberals vs. how many at the capitol?

How many protesters at the capitol and the rally vs. how many went into the building? What got burned down?

27 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You won't answer? Just say it. 

Not going to answer such an idiotic comparison. That’s YOUR narrative, meant to distract against the Capitol insurrection. Play that game with somebody willing to take a dive into that well with you.

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Not going to answer such an idiotic comparison. That’s YOUR narrative, meant to distract against the Capitol insurrection. Play that game with somebody willing to take a dive into that well with you.

Plead the 5th. Smart choice by you although everyone sees through it. Nothing will help your case. 

How about this? How many people at the capitol protesting and at the Trump rally vs. how many went into the capitol armed with their cell phones? 

How many fire bombs were thrown at police at the capitol? I can produce a lot of videos of the liberals throwing fire bombs at the police. Just sayin....

35 minutes ago, dogcows said:

A peaceful protest is a peaceful protest 

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Plead the 5th. Smart choice by you although everyone sees through it. Nothing will help your case. 

How about this? How many people at the capitol protesting and at the Trump rally vs. how many went into the capitol armed with their cell phones? 

How many fire bombs were thrown at police at the capitol? I can produce a lot of videos of the liberals throwing fire bombs at the police. Just sayin....

The original topic was the white trash terrorists storming the Capitol. You brought up unrelated events and attempted to change the narrative. Now you’re attacking me because I won’t go down the rabbit hole with you. Maybe you can get somebody else to allow such flipping of the script.

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The original topic was the white trash terrorists storming the Capitol. You brought up unrelated events and attempted to change the narrative. Now you’re attacking me because I won’t go down the rabbit hole with you. Maybe you can get somebody else to allow such flipping of the script.

All I'm wondering is do you want to support your claims at all?

How many people at the capitol protesting and at the Trump rally vs. how many went into the capitol armed with their cell phones? 

How many fire bombs were thrown at police at the capitol? 

And I get it. I backed you into a corner and the only way you think you can get out is by you keep changing the subject. You are the type of person who would so...no surprise...You are actually a fairly  typical liberal...:dunno:

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

All I'm wondering is do you want to support your claims at all?

How many people at the capitol protesting and at the Trump rally vs. how many went into the capitol armed with their cell phones? 

And I get it. I backed you into a corner and the only way you think you can get out is by you keep changing the subject. You are the type of person who would so...no surprise...:dunno:

Those questions have nothing to do with the original topic and are an attempt by you to direct the conversation in a direction you want it to go. Sorry, not today.

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Those questions have nothing to do with the original topic and are an attempt by you to direct the conversation in a direction you want it to go. Sorry, not today.

The topic is about border crossings. You asked how many people died during our posting here. You mentioned the capitol 50 times. Why? 

Now answer this:

And 

What is your favorite color?

Where are Jimmy Hoffa’s remains?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

How many toes does a Sasquatch have?

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

What is your favorite color?

Where are Jimmy Hoffa’s remains?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

How many toes does a Sasquatch have?

What is your favorite color? Blue

Where are Jimmy Hoffa’s remains? I don't know.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? A lot.

How many toes does a Sasquatch have? Never heard of one.

Now your turn:

On 2/24/2021 at 12:10 AM, dogcows said:

Again the racist trope that people flying to DC and storming the Capitol of the United States are equivalent to people peacefully protesting in their own hometowns, with a very small percentage of hooligans using the protests as cover for violence. Why try to defend people who beat a cop to death, wore Nazi T-shirts, brought a confederate flag into the Capitol, etc…. These people don’t need defending, and comparing them to peaceful protesters in the BLM movement is an attempt to defend them. It’s a load of crap that fewer and fewer people buy into each day. People are running from the GOP like rats from a burning ship. Lock the terrorists up for life and stop playing the game of false equivalencies. It’s pretty telling when people twist themselves into knots of “logic” to defend Nazi terrorists.

No cop was beaten to desth.  The cop who died was originally lied about being injuries from a fire extinguusher and now the cause is not known since he had no such injuries.  Now they are blaming it on bear spray but it could have been pepper spray or some other cause.  The final tally was 4 protesters dead and one cop.   

The DC protests were far more peaceful and far less deadly than the crap that went down this summer.  You could make the same arguements about agitiators for either side.  You have your head so far up your ass you can't see sideways.  Your Naxi talk is what one would expect from a braindead turd. 

6 hours ago, jonmx said:

No cop was beaten to desth.  The cop who died was originally lied about being injuries from a fire extinguusher and now the cause is not known since he had no such injuries.  Now they are blaming it on bear spray but it could have been pepper spray or some other cause.  The final tally was 4 protesters dead and one cop.   

The DC protests were far more peaceful and far less deadly than the crap that went down this summer.  You could make the same arguements about agitiators for either side.  You have your head so far up your ass you can't see sideways.  Your Naxi talk is what one would expect from a braindead turd. 

Another terrorist defender. Anybody defending them is with them. You’re probably wearing your Camp Auschwitz shirt right now.

21 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Another terrorist defender. Anybody defending them is with them. You’re probably wearing your Camp Auschwitz shirt right now.

The difference between the radicals on the right and the left is that nobody is actually trying to implement what the radical right wants. What the radical left wants is actually being legislated. Fools like dog clowns can’t see the difference. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The difference between the radicals on the right and the left is that nobody is actually trying to implement what the radical right wants. What the radical left wants is actually being legislated. Fools like dog clowns can’t see the difference. 

A trillion dollar tax cut for billionaires. Muslim travel ban. Kids separated from their parents as punishment for crossing the border. Work requirements on people getting Medicaid. YOUR guy had power the last 4 years. He had the House for the first 2 years, and got lots of radically right policies enacted. I guess you conveniently forget all that crap because you’re so butt-hurt about losing an election.

If you take an honest look at 1st-world democracies, you will see none are farther to the right than America. But for SOME, those policies will never be far enough to the right, because what they want is a white supremacist fascist regime. 

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

A trillion dollar tax cut for billionaires. Muslim travel ban. Kids separated from their parents as punishment for crossing the border. Work requirements on people getting Medicaid. YOUR guy had power the last 4 years. He had the House for the first 2 years, and got lots of radically right policies enacted. I guess you conveniently forget all that crap because you’re so butt-hurt about losing an election.

If you take an honest look at 1st-world democracies, you will see none are farther to the right than America. But for SOME, those policies will never be far enough to the right, because what they want is a white supremacist fascist regime. 

You should open a small business in Portland. 

17 minutes ago, dogcows said:

It was a tax cut for everyone. Amd tax cuts are radical now? Bill Clinton must be a radical.  What Muslim ban? That never happened. You’re either lying or ignorant about that. Are you talking about the unaccompanied minors being separated? 

7 hours ago, dogcows said:

Lol...what a complete idiot you are. 

7 hours ago, dogcows said:

Yep we want a fascist regime. I wish trump actually would have been a fascist as it’s now apparent democrats are cooL with fascist dictatorship 

23 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was a tax cut for everyone. Amd tax cuts are radical now? Bill Clinton must be a radical.  What Muslim ban? That never happened. You’re either lying or ignorant about that. Are you talking about the unaccompanied minors being separated? 

These talking points show a complete detachment from reality. No matter what Trump’s failures were, they must be deflected, defended, or ignored at all costs.

Trump didn’t get the full Muslim ban he wanted due to courts intervening? Oh well then, Trump is innocent of his attempt (in his own words) of "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States". What a load of sh*t. May as well let people walk for attempted murder if the victim survives then. Unaccompanied minors are NOT the argument. Trump’s administration physically separated kids from their parents at the border. This is well-documented. They were NOT unaccompanied. It’s an alternate reality here, in which Trump is a God and facts are inconvenient noises interrupting his siren song of stupidity.

And the tax cuts?

https://americansfortaxfairness.org/wp-content/uploads/P2F5-3.png

Yep, “everybody” got a tax cut. That is true, but um... looks like some people got a SLIGHTLY better deal than others.

15 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep we want a fascist regime. I wish trump actually would have been a fascist as it’s now apparent democrats are cooL with fascist dictatorship 

I don’t think you know what fascism is. You can’t accuse Democrats of being communists and liberals and globalists and also being fascists at the same time. The ultra-nationalism of Trump (build walls, lock up immigrants, travel bans, punish people who don’t properly respect the flag, etc.) is the beginning of fascism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

17 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I don’t think you know what fascism is. You can’t accuse Democrats of being communists and liberals and globalists and also being fascists at the same time. The ultra-nationalism of Trump (build walls, lock up immigrants, travel bans, punish people who don’t properly respect the flag, etc.) is the beginning of fascism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

Walls work. Just look at the capitol. Libs put that shlt up quickly And why not have walls at the border to keep illegals out? Make that argument.

He wanted to keep illegals out until they go through the immigration process. And if they are here illegally, put them in a cage because they are breaking our laws, or, send them back. Nothing wrong with that. Do you think we are the only country that wants there to be a controlled immigration process in place?

Travel bans for reasons. The chinese flu was a very good reason for it even if creepy joe said it was xenophobic and racist. In case you haven't checked, that creepy dude is not very sharp.

Respect the flag properly? Who did he throw in jail?  

38 minutes ago, dogcows said:

These talking points show a complete detachment from reality. No matter what Trump’s failures were, they must be deflected, defended, or ignored at all costs.

Trump didn’t get the full Muslim ban he wanted due to courts intervening? Oh well then, Trump is innocent of his attempt (in his own words) of "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States". What a load of sh*t. May as well let people walk for attempted murder if the victim survives then. Unaccompanied minors are NOT the argument. Trump’s administration physically separated kids from their parents at the border. This is well-documented. They were NOT unaccompanied. It’s an alternate reality here, in which Trump is a God and facts are inconvenient noises interrupting his siren song of stupidity.

And the tax cuts?

https://americansfortaxfairness.org/wp-content/uploads/P2F5-3.png

Yep, “everybody” got a tax cut. That is true, but um... looks like some people got a SLIGHTLY better deal than others.

So it wasn’t a Muslim ban. Courts agreed. Be quiet now about that.