Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Good Morning

Weekend was nice in West Michigan, but I got to get a little more active on Saturdays...napping probably isn't going to become an Olympic sport anytime soon, so I probably should back off on my training.

On this day in 1994 Coach Jimmy Johnson quits Dallas Cowboys.---On cruise control the team won another Super Bowl under Switzer, but America's team hasn't been back since that one.

Every geek, have a great week!

crap weekend in No. Maine.  Cold rain the whole time.  Got some projects done, watched some tourney.  Wind this morn had to be like 50mph.  blew the buckets off the maple trees.  

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

crap weekend in No. Maine.  Cold rain the whole time.  Got some projects done, watched some tourney.  Wind this morn had to be like 50mph.  blew the buckets off the maple trees.  

Do you have a lot of maple trees on your property?  That's a big thing in the area where the store is at.  There must be a ton of maple trees around here because it seems like everyone makes syrup.  I think someone should make a reality-type show and call it Hillbilly Tree Tapping.  

9 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Do you have a lot of maple trees on your property?  That's a big thing in the area where the store is at.  There must be a ton of maple trees around here because it seems like everyone makes syrup.  I think someone should make a reality-type show and call it Hillbilly Tree Tapping.  

I don't but many people around me do.  All the trees on one side of my yard are the neighbors, its a half acre of trees.  He's Canadian, and not around much.  I should ask him if I could tap the maples in there, split the bounty.

It was a great weekend.  Went to a friends 50th birthday party, watched my Coogs biotch slap the boys from upstate NY, played golf Sunday and had crawfish on an outdoor deck.  

My MIL is visiting tomorrow so we cleaned all weekend.  I glued down a bunch of spikes on the beams of my front patio to get rid of pigeons.  At one point I had a 16 ft ladder on a 2 ft box against a pillar.  It actually came from something my wife mentioned and she regretted saying it.  But I lived.  :lol:

Speaking of living, I'm sitting in a hospital room with radioactive sugar coursing through my body waiting for a PET scan.  The idea is that cancer likes sugar, so if there are any tumors they will glow on the scan.  So think dark, happy thoughts over the next hour or so.  :🍻 

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

My MIL is visiting tomorrow so we cleaned all weekend.  I glued down a bunch of spikes on the beams of my front patio to get rid of pigeons.  At one point I had a 16 ft ladder on a 2 ft box against a pillar.  It actually came from something my wife mentioned and she regretted saying it.  But I lived.  :lol:

Speaking of living, I'm sitting in a hospital room with radioactive sugar coursing through my body waiting for a PET scan.  The idea is that cancer likes sugar, so if there are any tumors they will glow on the scan.  So think dark, happy thoughts over the next hour or so.  :🍻 

Good luck brother!