Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

liberals that convert to Trump

This video is a liberal that converted to a Trump supporter.  It seems like whenever I read or watch such stories, its always the same.  They actually left the US and went abroad to see how things were in foreign countries for themselves.  It opens their eyes to the truth and pretty soon they begin to question everything and start coming around.  Obviously I'm not saying this will work in every case, but when I joke it should be a requirement that every American needs to spend 2 years after high school living in a communist totalitarian state to "get it", this is why.

WTF exactly is the point of this? I can't imagine ever supporting him, but AFTER he gets booted from office? Morons.

Would you like us to post a whole bunch of videos of trumpers literally crying about how they were sucked into the qanon, Trump moronic philosophy? because it's really easy. I mean really really easy.

There are less rats leaving the Titanic then there are Trump queuing on morons.

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Would you like us to post a whole bunch of videos of trumpers literally crying about how they were sucked into the qanon, Trump moronic philosophy? because it's really easy. I mean really really easy.

There are less rats leaving the Titanic then there are Trump queuing on morons.

Yes please. 

Who can I play? We'll see, the entire board of the national review, the entire board of the Wall Street journal, almost everyone at Fox News including Tucker Carlson have been trying to distance themselves from this f*****, everyone who is busted at the capitol for their violent insurrection? Or blaming trump? Really you want to play this game? 

You'll lose. 

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Who can I play? We'll see, the entire board of the national review, the entire board of the Wall Street journal, almost everyone at Fox News including Tucker Carlson have been trying to distance themselves from this f*****, everyone who is busted at the capitol for their violent insurrection? Or blaming trump? Really you want to play this game? 

You'll lose. 

I’m in! Let’s see what you have. Go! I’m interested in the ones who said they were sucked in by Q. 

13 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Thanks!