Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Elementary School Parents Stand Up To 'Anti-Racism' Initiatives At School Board Meeting

Parents at Litchfield Elementary School District's school board meeting were fed up with a new proposal to implement key elements of critical race theory in their children's curriculum. In a video obtained exclusively by YAF, these parents called out school board members for pushing this radical ideology on students, and the sole board member against CRT joined the effort.

There goes the wacky lefty liberal school board trying to brain wash the kids. 

“How do we get rid of racism?” “STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!”

Morgan Freeman

Good for these parents. I admire them. Unfortunately, even if they get rid of the CRT destructive garbage officially , the teachers union and the teachers coming on board now are fully indoctrinated and will still preach it and judge students based on it in the classroom. Government education has been hijacked and there really is no turning back. The taxpayer does not have the power of a consumer in this situation, only an obligation to pay. Reject it, fight it, get rid of it when you can. But don’t kid yourselves into thinking it’s not there. 

• Like 1

You’re going to start seeing more and more pushback on this “identity” nonsense.  People will only take but so much. 

I joined my PTO to make sure this racist garbage doesn't come to my childrens school

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

You’re going to start seeing more and more pushback on this “identity” nonsense.  People will only take but so much. 

It goes against everything we were taught as children. Our generation was the less racist generation ever. We believed (falsely) that all people are created equal. We should judge a person not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. We held out our hands in friendship and said let us join together in brotherhood.

Instead of an embrace, we got stabbed in the back and our wallet stolen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I joined my PTO to make sure this racist garbage doesn't come to my childrens school

I wish I wasn't so lazy, I should too

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good for these parents. I admire them. Unfortunately, even if they get rid of the CRT destructive garbage officially , the teachers union and the teachers coming on board now are fully indoctrinated and will still preach it and judge students based on it in the classroom. Government education has been hijacked and there really is no turning back.

Of course there is.  There is gonna be a focking war over brainwashing their kids with this stuff if the democrats refuse to back off.