Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Well, this is a new experience

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Fine. Moron. I've given you multiple chances to reveal my litany of lies. And the only thing you got up was the insurrection on January 6th. Which tells me you're someone seriously obsessed. Especially when I linked video of you  f****** moron dragging cop down the steps and kicking the s*** out of them like little b******.

It'll be really f****** easy for me to post the 1,000 plus liuess that Trump's been documented on. Or your boy tucker. Or you name it.

But this is all you got? F****** lame.

Really?  I said you've lied for years all the way back to the accident victim story, which was complete bullshiot.  In fact, all you do is lie.  That should cover it.  I don't keep a catalog of every one of Wiffleputz's lies.  You're not important enough for something like that and I wouldn't waste the time.  You need to refer to your recent thread on the greatest insurrection since the civil war, where most commenters called you a liar in your own thread.  Maybe that will refresh your fried brain.  I don't know why you're comparing yourself to Trump.  You lie way more than Trump ever did.  My boy Tucker?  Show me a thread where I'm talking about Tucker.  Every time you type something here it's a lie one way or the other, like above where you try to tie me to Tucker.  

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

Really?  I said you've lied for years all the way back to the accident victim story, which was complete bullshiot.  In fact, all you do is lie.  That should cover it.  I don't keep a catalog of every one of Wiffleputz's lies.  You're not important enough for something like that and I wouldn't waste the time.  You need to refer to your recent thread on the greatest insurrection since the civil war, where most commenters called you a liar in your own thread.  Maybe that will refresh your fried brain.  I don't know why you're comparing yourself to Trump.  You lie way more than Trump ever did.  My boy Tucker?  Show me a thread where I'm talking about Tucker.  Every time you type something here it's a lie one way or the other, like above where you try to tie me to Tucker.  

I think he just assumed you were a Cucker fan since you’re a lunatic dumbsh1t who thinks January 6th was a simple tour of the Capitol :dunno:

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I think he just assumed you were a Cucker fan since you’re a lunatic dumbsh1t who thinks January 6th was a simple tour of the Capitol :dunno:

I swear you and wiffleputz are the same poster.  Can't stop lying, display horrible rhetorical technique and both pedo defenders.  You both have the same low amount of legal knowledge, as well.  Let me know how I can help you onto your next two-year hiatus, Little Buddy.

• Thanks 1

On 6/21/2021 at 9:07 PM, wiffleball said:

So I guess this is the embodiment of wine this board sucks now. I mean, I had a brand new human experience. And it changed me. For the better. But even for the worst, who cares? It's new.

But the infiltration of Joe Bryant board members and aliases who've been so many other dorks before this can't even just let a thread be a thread.

So at the end of the day, I think Jonah is a great person, we have have similar interests and we challenge each others intellectually. And I guess I'm just not going to let you f****** weirdos blah blah blah ruin that.

Good luck to you. I hope you find happiness.

Look I support anyone’s right to be who they are. But my question is this: to what extent Do I have to participate in your self image? 

5 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

I swear you and wiffleputz are the same poster.  Can't stop lying, display horrible rhetorical technique and both pedo defenders.  You both have the same low amount of legal knowledge, as well.  Let me know how I can help you onto your next two-year hiatus, Little Buddy.

:cry:

4 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

Maybe the mid terms will send him back to his cry closet.