cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

Anyone else playing today? Give me something to tail 

Hammering the No Octopus, hard:bandana:

Lost the Pacheco receiving bet and now after that play we are winning it. Hopefully Rice can uncatch some passes now. 

12 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Lost the Pacheco receiving bet and now after that play we are winning it. Hopefully Rice can uncatch some passes now. 

That is why I like to bet per recps more than yards. Don't have to worry after the players get their recps. Though I went with more yard bets today.

On 1/27/2024 at 9:20 PM, BiffTannen said:

Detroit at San Francisco 

Detroit +7 

Detroit +270

Jameson Williams o 30.5 r+r

Jared Goff o 35.5 pass att

Jared Goff o 0.5 interceptions

David Montgomery u 44.5 rushing

George Kittle o 58.5 receiving

Jahmyr Gibbs o 9.5 rush att

Brock Purdy o 0.5 interceptions

Kittle screw me on both parlays I had but did take your Goff O 35.5 pass att, Gibbs O 9.5 att as single bets and thanks! Oh for Kittle he was my own pick and thought for sure with Det's pass D he would come through.

On 1/26/2024 at 10:10 AM, cyclone24 said:

Is there anybody on Twitter or anything like that you guys follow that hits pretty well? 

Jimmy Johnson Bets is one I follow that does pretty well

On 1/26/2024 at 10:12 AM, BiffTannen said:

I've been monitoring Dan Bacon. He has daily NBA plays and seems to be a consistent winner, but I'm waiting to pull the trigger until I have a bigger sample size. 

These dudes do a heck of a lot better than I do on my own.  Thanks for the poasting. :thumbsup:

Jimmy Johnson missed his $50 -> $1,000 ladder challenge last night by one point.  He's running it back starting with bet #1 today. B)

16 hours ago, Mookz said:

These dudes do a heck of a lot better than I do on my own.  Thanks for the poasting. :thumbsup:

Jimmy Johnson missed his $50 -> $1,000 ladder challenge last night by one point.  He's running it back starting with bet #1 today. B)

Yeah, naturally I went on that and it missed. He missed it last night too. Got two out of the three though.

Luckily, I maxed the Durant 20 points and Booker two threes boost. 

Would you do this DK promotion?

Bet at least $10 on "first 3-point scorer in Lakers vs. Celtics" and get a bonus bet, which is calculated as $1 per every 3-pointer made in the game.  So if the two teams combine for 25 threes, the bonus bet is worth $25. 🤔

Na and you got a 1-5 chance to lose your money right away, but if $10 don't mean much to ya then ya. How many 3 point shooters on each team ?

5 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Would you do this DK promotion?

Bet at least $10 on "first 3-point scorer in Lakers vs. Celtics" and get a bonus bet, which is calculated as $1 per every 3-pointer made in the game.  So if the two teams combine for 25 threes, the bonus bet is worth $25. 🤔

I did the last one they offered, Celts/Pacers.  $25 bet on 1st 3 pointer, missed that.  Both teams made 29 3's in the game so I have a $29 bonus bet.

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

I did the last one they offered, Celts/Pacers.  $25 bet on 1st 3 pointer, missed that.  Both teams made 29 3's in the game so I have a $29 bonus bet.

So your bet was back up into anther bet if you loss ?

7 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

So your bet was back up into anther bet if you loss ?

They give you a bonus bet for the total 3s made in the game.  So you essentially get 2 bets with the money.  Although 1st 3 is a tough one, but I came out $4 ahead. 

• Like 1

I think you do it, because as long as they hit a reasonable number of threes, you can hedge.

For example, let's say they combine for 20 threes.

You could use the $20 bonus bet on the Chiefs, to win ~$20.

You then place another $10 (real money) bet on the 49ers, to win ~$10.

If the Chiefs cover, you gain $10.  If the 9ers cover, you break even. 

47 minutes ago, Mookz said:

I think you do it, because as long as they hit a reasonable number of threes, you can hedge.

For example, let's say they combine for 20 threes.

You could use the $20 bonus bet on the Chiefs, to win ~$20.

You then place another $10 (real money) bet on the 49ers, to win ~$10.

If the Chiefs cover, you gain $10.  If the 9ers cover, you break even. 

Okay that makes sense.

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Okay that makes sense.

Did you get this promo too, or was I targeted? 🤔

Guess I gotta go with Tatum.  Dude seem to jack up and drain the most treys of anyone on the court. :dunno: 

58 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Did you get this promo too, or was I targeted? 🤔

Guess I gotta go with Tatum.  Dude seem to jack up and drain the most treys of anyone on the court. :dunno: 

I let mt cell phone run out and can't get on DK now cause you have to type in the code they send to your cell. Only had like $5 bucks on there anyhow.

Donte Divencenzo o 3.5 3pters

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

Donte Divencenzo o 3.5 3pters

5 minutes left in the 1st and he is 3-4. Sonofabitch has missed 8 in a row from beyond the arc. 🤬

6 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

5 minutes left in the 1st and he is 3-4. Sonofabitch has missed 8 in a row from beyond the arc. 🤬

Make it 9 before he finally hit. 

Aaron Nesmith o 14.5 pts

Kevin Huerter o 13.6 pts

25 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Aaron Nesmith o 14.5 pts

Kevin Huerter o 13.6 pts

On it thanks and took both but FD have them both at 14.5.

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

On it thanks and took both but FD have them both at 14.5.

Not looking good. Sorry, buddy 

16 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

Not looking good. Sorry, buddy 

Huerter came through and cbs sports had him listed at 14 at the end of the game, he got 16.

Andrew Wiggins o 13.5 pts

Harrison Barnes u 15.5 pts 

• Like 1

Looking like another 1-1 NBA night. Back on the horse tomorrow 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

Looking like another 1-1 NBA night. Back on the horse tomorrow 

I took Barnes and thanks, I hit a small 3 leg parlay on the Lakers game as well, Anthony Davis rebounds was easy pick .

The last couple of days DK has had some excellent promotions.  SGP insurance bets back if you lose by a leg up to $50.  Bet SGP  and get a bonus bet up to $25.  And $10 no sweat bets up to $10.

They also usually offer some kind of 50% odds boost.

Anyone have any college plays?   Was looking forward to not doing a ton and watching golf today.  If the not doing a ton holds up ill need something to look at.  Golf looks bleak.  

12 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Anyone have any college plays?   Was looking forward to not doing a ton and watching golf today.  If the not doing a ton holds up ill need something to look at.  Golf looks bleak.  

I'm trailing someone who seems pretty sharp on Purdue ML. 🤤

3 minutes ago, Mookz said:

I'm trailing someone who seems pretty sharp on Purdue ML. 🤤

Its funny, I asked my one buddy who seemingly will bet on anything who hes on today and he said Wisky ML.  Hes not sharp.  

So maybe you have something there.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I haven't done much College BB so far this year and going to play the horses today.

39 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I haven't done much College BB so far this year and going to play the horses today.

Now that football is over.  And golf was postponed not sure on Sundays until I can get out and to golfing.  

Its the season of me betting on things I don't follow enough or at all.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Now that football is over.  And golf was postponed not sure on Sundays until I can get out and to golfing.  

Its the season of me betting on things I don't follow enough or at all.  

Haha and true and I'm doing okay on the NBA prop bets and don;t even know half the players. Horse racing can be addictive so I limit my amounts.

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Haha and true and I'm doing okay on the NBA prop bets and don;t even know half the players. Horse racing can be addictive so I limit my amounts.

Maybe load some 💲 into DK so you can take advantage of their promos again. 🤑

2 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Maybe load some 💲 into DK so you can take advantage of their promos again. 🤑

I'm still locked out of DK cause I quit my cell phone. If that is how they want to do verification then they lost my business and not going to the trouble to get back on DK. I may join ESPN  this week before the SB. I'm doing okay at FD now and just won on the horses a bit ago.

30 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I'm still locked out of DK cause I quit my cell phone. If that is how they want to do verification then they lost my business and not going to the trouble to get back on DK. I may join ESPN  this week before the SB. I'm doing okay at FD now and just won on the horses a bit ago.

ESPN is solid. Good prop offerings. The only thing I don’t like is 6 pt NFL teasers have crazy juice like -160

• Like 1

Just now, BiffTannen said:

ESPN is solid. Good prop offerings. The only thing I don’t like is 6 pt NFL teasers have crazy juice like -160

Thanks Bro and will join soon, I don't do teasers so it sounds good to me and thanks.