edjr

GET OFF MY LAWN! Old Man yells at unvaccinated.

48 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

He keeps trying to move the goalposts to manipulate it so he can try and look like he’s right when in reality he’s wrong. Hell, even saw on the liberal media that deaths and hospitalizations have gone down and are continuing to go down. The already small amount is getting even smaller as people either acquire natural antibodies or get the vaccine. Either way, everything I’ve said about this virus has come true. It’s not that hard to predict since it literally follows the same rules as other viruses. However you can’t tell liberals that because they “trust the science” until the science doesn’t align with their opinions 

Also, I don’t know what his obsession is with me or why he’s foaming at the mouth to find out if I got the covid vaccine or not. Unlike him though, I got more important things to worry about besides some loser on the internet such as the four exams in endocrinology and hematology. 

Why do people like you and Casual Observer like to claim that numbers ultimately going down is some sort of awesome prediction?  It’s common sense. What goes up must come down.  I mean I guess it’s better than TimmySmith claiming Massachusetts is going to see record deaths, but you’re not special (well other than being “special” for still thinking that Umass photo wasn’t where I said it was despite clear proof, but I digress).

Yes, the numbers, particularly cases, are improving now.  But since they lag cases, deaths are still relatively high.   The main question now is will there be a winter wave and if so, how bad it will be.  Since you claim to be Nostradamus, what say you about that?

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They’re up compared to the same time last year, but not compared to the prior peak.  It’s 2 different things.   And no, the prior peak wasn’t because of the vaccine rollout, since those people got covid before the vaccine was available.

There is some seasonality to covid, but Delta kinda threw that out the window.  

This seems like lying with statistics.  Here is the worldometers US death count, the latest peak was the smallest of the three even with Delta.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/#graph-deaths-daily

:dunno: 

Just now, jerryskids said:

This seems like lying with statistics.  Here is the worldometers US death count, the latest peak was the smallest of the three even with Delta.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/#graph-deaths-daily

:dunno: 

Yes, I think we’re saying the same thing.   It was the “smallest of the three peaks,” but that doesn’t mean it’s “not a pandemic”

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Yes, I think we’re saying the same thing.   It was the “smallest of the three peaks,” but that doesn’t mean it’s “not a pandemic”

No pandemic. Time to live your life dude. 

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No pandemic. Time to live your life dude. 

You can both “live your life” while also understanding that there’s still a pandemic

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You can both “live your life” while also understanding that there’s still a pandemic

Sure, just like the vaccine is a real vaccine. :lol:

12 hours ago, TimHauck said:

70k people filling sports arenas.  Packed celebrity parties.  Health care workers being let go by the hundreds.

Weird pandemic.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, TimHauck said:

The fact that 19 months into a pandemic that has killed ~700k, people like yourself are dumb enough to suggest the vaccines are the reason the pandemic is still going on, is mindblowing.  

You can't fix stupid in people

7 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Sure, just like the vaccine is a real vaccine. :lol:

Thank you for the dumb opinion.