Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Hey Phiiybear…

Have you done a write up for Game Of Thrones like you did for Lost? Probably the most confusing show I’ve ever watched. Your insight and humor would be helpful.

Game of Thrones summary:  The houses of Westeros vie in a power struggle to find the most gratuitous nudity.

Did the midget ever die? 

Because the rest of the series is basically one of those women's Channel movies with dragons.

18 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Game of Thrones summary:  The houses of Westeros vie in a power struggle to find the most gratuitous nudity.

The walk of shame gave me wood

Jumpin' Jehosophat, I know you like the booze as much as I do, but you misspelled Philly by 2 whole letters.

I did some writeups mid way through the series, and I archive everything, um FBI, ignore that, but when I find the archives, I may post to this thread, as a goof, to see how close or far away I was at the time. Thanks for asking.

I still contend that some of my inspirations were constantly referring to Briene as Bork Lesnar. Just, because. And calling Daenerys the Dumb Ass of Dragons.

1 hour ago, phillybear said:

Jumpin' Jehosophat, I know you like the booze as much as I do, but you misspelled Philly by 2 whole letters.

I did some writeups mid way through the series, and I archive everything, um FBI, ignore that, but when I find the archives, I may post to this thread, as a goof, to see how close or far away I was at the time. Thanks for asking.

I still contend that some of my inspirations were constantly referring to Briene as Bork Lesnar. Just, because. And calling Daenerys the Dumb Ass of Dragons.

Would appreciate it my fellow future liver transplant candidate friend. :cheers: