Sign in to follow this  
gcmmidwest

Week 13 special Thax

Justin Herbert traded Gordon for him few weeks ago Kid is doing well bright future in the NFL

Giuy in my BML dropped Gronk when he was hurt for a month early in the season. I scooped him up and stashed him for the stretch. Thank you Vishnu, Buddha and Odin! Thank you Robert Grongowski!!!

1 hour ago, gcmmidwest said:

Justin Herbert traded Gordon for him few weeks ago Kid is doing well bright future in the NFL

He IS from Oregon.

14 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

He IS from Oregon.

Yup kid is doing well

17 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Giuy in my BML dropped Gronk when he was hurt for a month early in the season. I scooped him up and stashed him for the stretch. Thank you Vishnu, Buddha and Odin! Thank you Robert Grongowski!!!

Brady's loves him it's his security blanket 

Thank you Cooper Kupp!  For another big game today, when I needed it and for being awesome all season!

To think I got you and Antonio Gibson in exchange for Alvin Kamara during the offseason in my dynasty league, quite possibly the best trade I've ever made...

47 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Thank you Cooper Kupp!  For another big game today, when I needed it and for being awesome all season!

To think I got you and Antonio Gibson in exchange for Alvin Kamara during the offseason in my dynasty league, quite possibly the best trade I've ever made...

I got Gibson a month ago for Knox & Moss😎 Reports of his demise were greatly exaggerated......

Thank you Johnathan Taylor. Dude just keeps churning out yards and tds. He was the first rb I took in a couple of leagues even in spite of some. not considering him a first rounder. One league I got him at 6.and another at 8. I'll take that return.