Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRetard

What's up with David Montgomery?

Yea I saw he didn’t practice today, and is listed with 3 injuries( shoulder, groin, glute.  

Thats what I heard   

Wednesday... He's a vet. The dude touched the ball 29 times last week. Hopefully he gets a limited today and full on Friday.  

He played the full game so I’m assuming it’s just giving him some rest as he is now the clear workhorse

Yea I drank the Koolaid this year thinking he would repeat his late season heroics from last year.  I think I only had him in my lineup a few times this year and he laid an egg. When I didn’t play him, like last week he had a nice game.  Really the key to being successful is having consistent players.  My players really missed that mark this year.  

Looks like he’s playing.  

On 12/9/2021 at 2:21 PM, joeshushu said:

Yea I drank the Koolaid this year thinking he would repeat his late season heroics from last year.  I think I only had him in my lineup a few times this year and he laid an egg. When I didn’t play him, like last week he had a nice game.  Really the key to being successful is having consistent players.  My players really missed that mark this year.  

with RB's quite often the RB stats are an indicator of how the team is doing.    A team winning in the 3rd and 4th quarter runs the ball a whole lot more than a team that is losing at that point in the game.

To some extent, this alone can explain a lot of the stat changes.   Team is losing more than they were.  Not to mention, I dont think the defense has been as good either.   To go with a game that is run heavy, you need a defense that can shut teams down so you can grind out your wins.

This is not the Bears. (not this year anyways)

that big fat NT kept getting in his way