Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

What are your championship matchups shaping up to be?

Ppr - Leaning lance (also picked up taysom), ekeler, swift (Ron Jones or d Williams), Antonio Brown, waddle, st brown (renfrow), Everett Brown, bills and Badgley vs Stafford, najee, Patterson, tyreek, aj brown, mckenzie, knox, nawlins and Joseph

Standard - Herbert, taylor, montgomery, cupp, aj brown, Higgins (renfrow, aiyuk, st brown), bucs, zeuerlein vs ryan, a jones, michel, deebo, van jeff, andrews, pats and folk

I kinda like my chances in both of these matchups actually.

Nice.

Mine is full PPR - I have: 

Kyler, Zeke, Mixon, Kupp, Antonio Brown, Mooney, Butker, GB.  On the bench: Jeff Wilson, Carter, Marquis Brown, Aiyuk and Gronk. Will slot in Gronk if Antonio is out.    

Opponent has:

Rodgers,  Aaron Jones, Cordarrelle Patterson, Renfrow, St. Brown, McLaurin, Gay, PHL. Bench: Carr, Deonte Harris, Justin Jackson, Boston Scott, DAL.

We were the 4th and 6th seeds in the playoffs and knocked off 1 and 2 to get here. I beat him by 8 in week 10. I like my chances, also.

Good luck, cmh! 

• Like 1

Only four teams should make the ff playoffs in a league no matter the league size.  Plus you play for total points.  

PPR with bonuses for 40 yard plays, 100 yards rushing or receiving, 300 and 400 yards passing.

Mine:

Mahomes, Dak Prescott, Dalvin Cook, Javonte Williams, Rashad Penny, AJ Brown, Tee Higgins, Tyler Lockett, Mike Williams, Mark Andrews, Zach Ertz, CJ Mosley, McManus, Elliott, Saints D/ST, 49ers D/ST

Opponent:

Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts, Jonathan Taylor, Najee Harris, Josh Jacobs, Cooper Kupp, DeVonta Smith, St. Brown, Kelce, Gronk, Knox, Kyzir White, Zuerlein, Gay, Bills D/ST, Chiefs D/ST

This is head to head over two weeks.  I'm ahead 259.0 to 256.6 even though I made the mistakes of starting Darius Leonard 0 points (out w/ Covid), Melvin Gordon 2 points, and benching AJ Brown 34 points and Rashaad Penny 25 points and CJ Mosley 17.6 points.

Total points league, half PPR, that is effectively a head to head for the final two weeks. Covid and the Henry injury have diminished my lead to 65 pts and most of the upside is on his roster. 

Me:

Lance or Hill

Ekeler, Jones, Denver RBs

Allen, Chase, Samuel, D. Johnson

Them:

Herbert

Harris, Michel, Swift, D Williams

Kupp, Brown, Kittle, Moore

15 hours ago, weepaws said:

Only four teams should make the ff playoffs in a league no matter the league size.  Plus you play for total points.  

What?  Really? You mean I've been playing in the wrong league all year? Holy mackerel! I wish you would have mentioned this before the season started. Oh well, no way to fix it now. I guess I'll just go and win it anyway.

Me: Herbert, Zeke, D-Will (KC), Diggs, Evans, Gronk, Knox (FLEX), DAL KCR and NO DEF

Opponent: J. Allen, Jacobs, Edmonds, DJ (PIT), A. St-Brown, Ertz, Michel (FLEX), LAC KCR and PHI DEF.

I'm projected to lose, 120 to 116.6.  That feels about right.  I think I'd win if I had J-Rob, and a healthy Evans.. 

PPR, and over the last three weeks, I lost Hopkins, Fournette and JRob.

Herbert, Kupp, Allen, Hollywood, Elliot, RJones II, Edmonds, Hertz, Succop, Chicago.

Going against Wilson, Diggs, D Samuel, D Johnson, Harris, Kamara, Andrews, Cooks, Gay and Dallas 

Forecast to lose 164.15 to 171.11

Fingers crossed

5 hours ago, stratmel said:

What?  Really? You mean I've been playing in the wrong league all year? Holy mackerel! I wish you would have mentioned this before the season started. Oh well, no way to fix it now. I guess I'll just go and win it anyway.

Not the wrong league, just in a league with a watered down playoff system, I did mention that before the season, you just don’t pay attention. Your playoff system is just another regular season.  

Good luck. 

Probably going to end up 2-0