Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Patriots at Bills: Wildcard Discussion

Not a good sign when one is arguing among themselves. 

That pick is a good example of what separates stud receivers from JAGs.  Great receivers jump up and high point the ball there.  Agholor tried to run under it and basket catch it and Hyde jumped and beat him to the ball.

• Like 2

It's amazing to me that Josh Allen can log these passes up like he's doing and they keep coming down complete.  He throws it up and I'm thinking "that's gotta be picked" and nope.  It just floats into some recievers chest with no one within 5 yards of them.

Josh Allen really fixed his accuracy a couple of off seasons ago when he changed up his throwing technique, might have been his leg positioning. 

I just met a girl that went to college with him at Wyoming who said he's a really great guy.

37 minutes ago, nobody said:

That pick is a good example of what separates stud receivers from JAGs.  Great receivers jump up and high point the ball there.  Agholor tried to run under it and basket catch it and Hyde jumped and beat him to the ball.

totally agree.  the stud WR's do that.  the rest cannot or will not.

I thought Devin Singletary could be like Alvin Kamara if given the chance.  He's looking good and so are the Bills.  This game is over.

No one the pats defense can beat a block.  They'll never stop the Bills if they keep getting manhandled at the line of scrimmage.

18 minutes ago, nobody said:

No one the pats defense can beat a block.  They'll never stop the Bills if they keep getting manhandled at the line of scrimmage.

I am a big believer that games are won on the line of Scrimmage.

most NFL QB's are capable of shredding a Defense if they have time to throw the ball.

most NFL RB's put up great numbers if the line is successful opening running lanes for them.

in reality everything hinges on the line performing.

on the defensive side of the ball, the great defenses have the ability  to beat blocks to stop the run or get in the face of the QB so he doesnt have time to throw the ball.

really this likely determines at least 50% of the outcome.

the shift to running /mobile QB's  can overcome a poor line if the mobile QB is dual threat.   That can cover up a line's deficiencies to an extent.    but if the line is horrible, there are only likely 1 or 2 QB's in the NFL good enough to overcome this.

it IS a big deal (to me at least)