Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

Uh oh:

NATO allies are inching closer to sending troops into Ukraine to train Ukrainian forces, a move that would be another blurring of a previous red line and could draw the United States and Europe more directly into the war.

Ukraine’s manpower shortage has reached a critical point, and its position on the battlefield in recent weeks has seriously worsened as Russia has accelerated its advances to take advantage of delays in shipments of American weapons. As a result, Ukrainian officials have asked their American and NATO counterparts to help train 150,000 new recruits closer to the front line for faster deployment.

So far the United States has said no, but Gen. Charles Q. Brown Jr., the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said on Thursday that a NATO deployment of trainers appeared inevitable. “We’ll get there eventually, over time,” he said.

For now, he said, an effort inside Ukraine would put “a bunch of NATO trainers at risk” and would most likely mean deciding whether to use precious air defenses to protect the trainers instead of critical Ukrainian infrastructure near the battlefield. General Brown briefed reporters on his plane en route to a NATO meeting in Brussels.

As a part of NATO, the United States would be obligated under the alliance’s treaty to aid in the defense of any attack on the trainers, potentially dragging America into the war.

The White House has been adamant that it will not put American troops, including trainers, on the ground in Ukraine, a position that an administration official reiterated on Thursday. The administration has also urged NATO allies not to send its troops.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/16/us/politics/nato-ukraine.html

Hope no one’s kids get sent over there. Except for the ones that are cheerleading this. I hope they do. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hope no one’s kids get sent over there. Except for the ones that are cheerleading this. I hope they do. 

Stay classy!

And who is “cheerleading” anything here?

From my perspective, you do have a lot of righties cheerleading Putin and thinking he’s some admirable strongman dictator or something for invading Ukraine.

But I wouldn’t want their kids to die because their dads are focktards — that would be really awful of me. Nobody could be that bad of a person, right?

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Stay classy!

And who is “cheerleading” anything here?

From my perspective, you do have a lot of righties cheerleading Putin and thinking he’s some admirable strongman dictator or something for invading Ukraine.

But I wouldn’t want their kids to die because their dads are focktards — that would be really awful of me. Nobody could be that bad of a person, right?

Who said die? Why always twisting things? Liberals are wicked like that. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who said die? Why always twisting things? Liberals are wicked like that. 

Okay, possibly maimed or killed? That work?

Either way I would be a hugely awful person for wishing that upon someone’s kids, right? Like a really tremendous piece of sh1t.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Okay, possibly maimed or killed? That work?

Either way I would be a hugely awful person for wishing that upon someone’s kids, right?

No. You ought to feel the brunt of what you support instead of someone else. I feel it’s only fair.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. You ought to feel the brunt of what you support instead of someone else. I feel it’s only fair.  

Okay well I disagree, so I’m not going to wish a horrible fate on your kids just because I disagree with you on an issue. Also I feel pretty bad for them having you as a dad, so that’s probably punishment enough :cheers:

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Okay well I disagree, so I’m not going to wish a horrible fate on your kids just because I disagree with you on an issue. Also I feel pretty bad for them having you as a dad, so that’s probably punishment enough :cheers:

I’m no part timer. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You've hoped for some of our kids to get drafted and killed over there, you sick fock. That and hoping other kids get raped.

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

HT is part of a cycle of abuse he experienced as a child and his father experienced before him.

He should get some counseling for that.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You've hoped for some of our kids to get drafted and killed over there, you sick fock. That and hoping other kids get raped.

Can you pull up the post where I said I hope they get killed? You can’t. Just a filthy liar. 

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

HT is part of a cycle of abuse he experienced as a child and his father experienced before him.

You’ve been married three times. Mic drop 

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Don't worry. Your kid gets a free pass.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can you pull up the post where I said I hope they get killed? You can’t. Just a filthy liar. 

Pot meet kettle.

I've pointed out what you claim you didn't say myriad times, as has Gutter.

You wishing rape on his kids was despicable. 

Shame on you.

Get some counseling and stop stalking people's wives and ex-wives. 

Surely you have better things to do in retirement besides doing that and posting here all day.

Aren't there fishing places in the ol' scenic Hudson Valley?

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Don't worry. Your kid gets a free pass.  

One of them is autistic and isn't eligible for military service.

The other one would finish college and go in as an officer, and we've talked about this in case everything goes south and we get dragged into the conflict, which is a real possibility.

You're the one always bragging about your money. 

Rusty thinks everyone that graduates college goes in as an officer. Lol. Also draft rules are you only get to finish the semester you’re in, not the whole time you’re in college. He can always say he has asthma like Joe Biden. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m no part timer. 

Agreed, seem like a zero timer based on your posting here :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Nah he’s just a rotten piece of sh1t human being. No need to excuse his behavior 

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rusty thinks everyone that graduates college goes in as an officer. Lol. Also draft rules are you only get to finish the semester you’re in, not the whole time you’re in college. He can always say he has asthma like Joe Biden. 

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2019/02/27/trumps-lawyer-no-basis-for-presidents-medical-deferment-from-vietnam/

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump acknowledged to advisors that he made up a fake injury to avoid military service, because “I wasn’t going to Vietnam,” his former lawyer told lawmakers during testimony on Wednesday.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Whataboutism 

Not quite like you trotting out the summer 2020 riots, illegal immigration or inflation when Jan. 6 is being discussed.

Those things have nothing in common.

But if you're going to portray Biden as a draft dodger, then you need to acknowledge that Clowzo did the ol' draft dodgeroo himself, peaches.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Not quite like you trotting out the summer 2020 riots, illegal immigration or inflation when Jan. 6 is being discussed.

Those things have nothing in common.

But if you're going to portray Biden as a draft dodger, then you need to acknowledge that Clowzo did the ol' draft dodgeroo himself, peaches.

I do. So it’s a draw. Let’s move on. Two of Bidens kids are drug addicts and sexual degenerates. Your turn. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I do. So it’s a draw. Let’s move on. Two of Bidens kids are drug addicts and sexual degenerates. Your turn. 

Who cares what their kids have done?

I don't give a rat's ass about either one of their kids, except Clownzo having a boner for his daughter.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Who cares what their kids have done?

I don't give a rat's ass about either one of their kids, except Clownzo having a boner for his daughter.

Maybe. But he never acted on it. Biden hopped in the shower with his daughter. She said it was inappropriate.