Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

When does Ukraine win with all of our money?  I was told many times by Rusty that Russia has been proven a fraud.  He made it sound so easy.  

Only 31k Ukraine soldiers dead? What about the got aways? 

47 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

have you stood up against funding of Ukraine

Man you are dumb.

I am for funding Ukraine in its own fight against Russia in part because it does not involve the use of US troops and loss of American lives.

You actually support the loss of American lives because it’s a very real possibility that this is what will result from letting Putin and Russia run amok. Which is what you want, because it helps Trump, and because you love Russia for hating the gheys.

It’s pretty obvious who the child is, and who are the adults in the room here :bandana:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Why do you people keep saying this sort of stuff?  If he posts a video it means hes a Putin ally?  Im sure some guys have said some things that would make them Putin apologists.   But this act is stall.  Cant talk about the war and avoid being called a Putin lover unless you gargle Ukraine and our blank checks.  

If you’re reposting right pro-Putin propaganda, yes, that does make you a Putin ally. By definition.

HTH!

Zelensky said that Americans can now join the Ukraine national guard. No age limits there. Steppin up Rusty and Worms? Democracy is at stake after all. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Zelensky said that Americans can now join the Ukraine national guard. No age limits there. Steppin up Rusty and Worms? Democracy is at stake after all. 

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Man you are dumb.

I am for funding Ukraine in its own fight against Russia in part because it does not involve the use of US troops and loss of American lives.

You actually support the loss of American lives because it’s a very real possibility that this is what will result from letting Putin and Russia run amok. Which is what you want, because it helps Trump, and because you love Russia for hating the gheys.

It’s pretty obvious who the child is, and who are the adults in the room here :bandana:

Try reading it again, dumbass!

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Try reading it again, dumbass!

That was before you knew you could serve. What’s up? 

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Man you are dumb.

actually by funding it we have already joined in the war(reference warmonger Shumer), I could care less if Putin walks thru Ukraine.  I mean maybe I would buy into this faux outrage if you libtards were mad about every other country doing this currently

I have said time and again that if Russia were to push into Europe I would support the defense, but as we see, Russia is not actually capable of doing squat in Europe, so again why do we care.  now you have the globalists like yourself, saying oh we may have to start providing troops, Zelensky has refused multiple peace agreements with the backing of the current dementia president.  

good job "adult" making this a TDS thing like always

and once again, I love the gheys, its why I still interact with you

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

If you’re reposting right pro-Putin propaganda, yes, that does make you a Putin ally. By definition.

HTH!

Posting a tweet of Russia taking a town is Russian propaganda?  Seems like he was passing along info on the war.  Like Rusty has done from the start.  

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Posting a tweet of Russia taking a town is Russian propaganda?  Seems like he was passing along info on the war.  Like Rusty has done from the start.  

Please. This guy and all others like him are cheerleaders for Putin, and you know it 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Please. This guy and all others like him are cheerleaders for Putin, and you know it 

And you were a cheerleader for Saddam Hussein. 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

You guys are all cheerleaders.  

Ive heard you guys tell them they are Putin apologists when they posted that they doubted Ukraine would "win".  

Anything that isn't gargling Ukraine's sac is loving Putin to you guys.  

There were a few ways to possibly avoid Russia doing this.  Maybe not, Putin is a madman.  But to me, I think maybe, US government likes this war.  They don't give 2 shlts about deaths.   

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And you were a cheerleader for Saddam Hussein. 

This one always gets them.  But they will spin it to make it apples to oranges then cover their ears.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I could care less if Putin walks thru Ukraine. 

You should, because gas prices will rise, inflation will pick back up and world instability will ensue.

But you'll ignore basic economics a third-grader could grasp and blame Biden. And Clownzo will say, "This wouldn't have happened if I were president!"

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You should, because gas prices will rise, inflation will pick back up and world instability will ensue.

But you'll ignore basic economics a third-grader could grasp and blame Biden. And Clownzo will say, "This wouldn't have happened if I were president!"

This guy. Nearly Everything you have said about this war has been wrong. Stand down. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy. Nearly Everything you have said about this war has been wrong. Stand down. 

I go on facts, not some center of my brain that generates information I want to hear, no matter how wrong it is. 

Did gas prices and inflation go up or down when Russia invaded Ukraine?

Yep, that's game, set and match for Pimpadeaux!

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I go on facts, not some center of my brain that generates information I want to hear, no matter how wrong it is. 

Did gas prices and inflation go up or down when Russia invaded Ukraine?

Yep, that's game, set and match for Pimpadeaux!

To wit. 

Im fine with this.

But to just point out, when you used to see Ukriane flags everywhere.....just know, the US doesn't give 1 crap about Ukraine or the people.  All the US government cares about is the strategic sham buffer countryt for their own use.  But simps bought the "for Ukraine" angle and prayers.  People are bought on feelings.   Totally duped.  

30 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

ok so lets break this down

we should not overthrow a dual elected president of a country we have no business being in

when we do, other countries may be upset

then when we insert proxy president yay GO WAR!!!!

then we shut down global production in the United States, making us dependant on other wars, meanwhile pushing global no oil policy

you guys literally have no idea what direction youre going in.

dont worry, sheep like you will support Biden or Haley and we can just invade the middle east again

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

ok so lets break this down

we should not overthrow a dual elected president of a country we have no business being in

when we do, other countries may be upset

then when we insert proxy president yay GO WAR!!!!

then we shut down global production in the United States, making us dependant on other wars, meanwhile pushing global no oil policy

you guys literally have no idea what direction youre going in.

dont worry, sheep like you will support Biden or Haley and we can just invade the middle east again

Completely confused. But but but Russia bad which makes us the good guys.

4 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Im fine with this.

But to just point out, when you used to see Ukriane flags everywhere.....just know, the US doesn't give 1 crap about Ukraine or the people.  All the US government cares about is the strategic sham buffer countryt for their own use.  But simps bought the "for Ukraine" angle and prayers.  People are bought on feelings.   Totally duped.  

6 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

You guys are all cheerleaders.  

Ive heard you guys tell them they are Putin apologists when they posted that they doubted Ukraine would "win".  

Anything that isn't gargling Ukraine's sac is loving Putin to you guys.  

There were a few ways to possibly avoid Russia doing this.  Maybe not, Putin is a madman.  But to me, I think maybe, US government likes this war.  They don't give 2 shlts about deaths.   

Of course Russia would win, dumbass. Ukraine is but a gnat to them. That’s why we’ve gotta support them (along with Europe) or they get rolled easy :doh:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Of course Russia would win, dumbass. Ukraine is but a gnat to them. That’s why we’ve gotta support them (along with Europe) or they get rolled easy :doh:

"We", don't have to support them along with their criminal human trafficking empire. You are focking sick. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

you think Russia would really roll Europe??? What makes you think that?

What are we getting for the money we gave? Where and when is the big Ukraine win? You see that's part of the problem, not even a definition of winning, just an endless money pit. They made a move The Money Pit about a house. Same concept. Ukraine is the house.

3 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

"We", don't have to support them along with their criminal human trafficking empire. You are focking sick. 

:wacko:

On 1/26/2022 at 2:35 AM, JustinCharge said:

Put it simply, there will be no ukraine-russia war. 

There are regions of Ukraine that are pro-russia and they will bicker with other regions of Ukraine, but nothing is happening here. 

🤣

4 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Good.

Why are people voting on the act of condemning something or not? What a waste of life. 

On 10/9/2022 at 6:27 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

I've already said it was a mistake, but ultimately it was a success because Iraq is at peace with other states, the population no longer faces military oppression, the freest government system in the Arab world was established, infant mortality has dropped and Iraqis enjoy higher income and life expectancy.

But more important above all else is that you remain obsessed and butthurt about it two decades later, and you'll likely take all the butthurt to the grave. 

:first:

Here’s Rusty saying the Iraq war was a good thing. Lol. I win 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

freest government system in the Arab world

He's so F'ING stupid 

France has purchased 600 million dollars worth of oil from Russia in the first three months of this year. Yeah, this war is real. Well, it is for the ones that are actually fighting it. 

Meanwhile maga is introducing amendments to force anyone that votes for the bill to join the Ukraine military.  JFC.

7 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Meanwhile maga is introducing amendments to force anyone that votes for the bill to join the Ukraine military.  JFC.

Nice Job Reassignment Ron 🌈