Big Guy

NFL Team's Luckiest / Unluckiest Play of All Time

This is a great long video, I'm sure much of it is up for debate.

Also......it's crazy how many of these ( most ) I've watched live through the years.

As a Jets fan who was at the butt fumble game, no way I consider that unlucky. It was awful football. If he doesn’t fumble it’s a no gain, ran into your own line like a moron. 

their unluckiest would have been better as the Marino fake spike if anything. (Though still bad football)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Saints. Miracle in Minnesota and the No-call in Rams. 

Yeah, that was a bad non call for the Saints. Deprived us of a really good Super Bowl. Instead the Patriots got another tomato can and we got a boring, horrible super bowl. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, that was a bad non call for the Saints. Deprived us of a really good Super Bowl. Instead the Patriots got another tomato can and we got a boring, horrible super bowl. 

We destroyed both that year at home. Fawk Turdelle. Oh well. I miss Monday Night games. Giving up my season tickets after three decades. Section 601 row 18, seats 18-13,  So many wonderful memories in my seat. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Steelers unluckiest - getting merged with the Eagles.

Stealers the most cheatingest team in NFL history. Plus, SO MANY favorable calls their way over the decades, so easy to hate.

• Like 1