Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

5th grader proved Brady a cheater

I think I trust all the scientists with degrees more than I do a biased fifth grader :dunno: 

Ace was obviously filled with hate and bias..and then TB became the QB of his team. Now Ace owns his shirt. 

And nice job KY, kid shares science project that is just a bunch of memes, and he goes to districts. 

I know I was caught up in it and wanted TB12 to not get suspended. Was there anything ever more obvious than he was guilty AF?

Guess what? They won the Super Bowl the year he was suspended. :lol:  Jokes on everyone else. 

2 hours ago, edjr said:

I know I was caught up in it and wanted TB12 to not get suspended. Was there anything ever more obvious than he was guilty AF?

Guess what? They won the Super Bowl the year he was suspended. :lol:  Jokes on everyone else. 

Yeah, but they would've won by more if he wasn't suspended that year.

I do find that all of these "Proved Brady cheated" articles and what not, never actually prove that Brady did it.  Oh, we know the footballs were deflated, but we also know that Brady wasn't the one who deflated them.  Now, I don't believe for a second that the balls were deflated by the equipment managers acting on their own, but the only way you can prove that Brady was the one who told them, is to actually have audio of it.  Otherwise, you're not proving anything, you're just speculating.

Also, the deflated balls were only used in the first half of that game.  The Patriots scored 17 points in the first half, but 28 in the 2nd half.  Don't you think that if the deflated balls helped, the numbers would be the other way around?  The deflated balls travel further, right?  Well, considering that Brady was 1 for 2 for 22 yards on deep passes in the first half of that game, while Andrew Luck was 1 for 6 for 36 yards, wouldn't it make this claim moot?  If it were easier, how come the two QB's combined to go 2 for 8 for 58 yards?