Sign in to follow this  
shaabyi

Top 5 Offensive Lines

Who do you think has the top Offensive lines in the NFL.  

Here are my thoughts:

1. Colts

2. Browns

3. Buffalo

4. 49ers

5. Tampa Bay

The 49ers have a rookie at guard, and an underperforming, to date, 2021 2nd Ed pick at the other guard spot. And brunskill has mostly been a backup. McInchey at RT is good at run blocking, average in pass protection. This line is probably closer to 14th.

13 hours ago, shaabyi said:

Who do you think has the top Offensive lines in the NFL.  

Here are my thoughts:

1. Colts

2. Browns

3. Buffalo

4. 49ers

5. Tampa Bay

Eagles, definitely, Baltimore, and Detroit are in the running.  I'm not seeing San Fran. Cincinnati got a lot better and GB is in the mix as well.

13 hours ago, pipeman said:

Philly and Detroit have the two best tackle tandems in the NFL. They should both be top 5.

I dont know that they are top 5 or not, but they should be close.  I like their line this year.

4 hours ago, Ray_T said:

I dont know that they are top 5 or not, but they should be close.  I like their line this year.

I've read in a few places that the Eagles have the #1 OLine in the league.  A bunch had the Lions in the top 5.  The teams I see the most are Philly, Detroit, Cleveland, Tampa, and Kansas City.  I see Baltimore, New England, Green Bay, and Dallas in there as well from time to time.

The Chiefs might have hit homeruns with their draft picks of Humphrey and Trey Smith last year.  

19 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

The Chiefs might have hit homeruns scored touchdowns with their draft picks of Humphrey and Trey Smith last year.  

Let's not mix our metaphors, shall we?

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I've read in a few places that the Eagles have the #1 OLine in the league.  A bunch had the Lions in the top 5.  The teams I see the most are Philly, Detroit, Cleveland, Tampa, and Kansas City.  I see Baltimore, New England, Green Bay, and Dallas in there as well from time to time.

and I looked at a website the other day and the lions have the best schedule in terms of run defenses.   meaning they face a lot of defenses projected not to do well against the run.