Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

YouTube needs to be sued

They’re now allowing their users to say “masks don’t stop the spread of covid”. Which is 100% true and what I, along with other medical professionals tried to tell people. A lot of creators had their accounts banned and content deleted by YouTube because they wanted to play political favorites. So these streamers lost money and should sue YouTube for this 

https://www.outkick.com/youtube-now-allows-users-to-say-masks-didnt-stop-covid-spread/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

They’re now allowing their users to say “masks don’t stop the spread of covid”. Which is 100% true and what I, along with other medical professionals tried to tell people. A lot of creators had their accounts banned and content deleted by YouTube because they wanted to play political favorites. So these streamers lost money and should sue YouTube for this 

https://www.outkick.com/youtube-now-allows-users-to-say-masks-didnt-stop-covid-spread/

Liar.  What accounts had their accounts banned for saying masks don’t stop Covid?

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Liar.  What accounts had their accounts banned for saying masks don’t stop Covid?

Here you go again. Lying in a random thread I open and trying to start stuff. Even I know YouTube was banning people for this. Well established streamers lost revenue because YouTube banned them. 

4 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

Here you go again. Lying in a random thread I open and trying to start stuff. Even I know YouTube was banning people for this. Well established streamers lost revenue because YouTube banned them. 

Lol, we know you’re Vyse digby

and…

link?

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Here’s just one example. There’s tons more. Now the best advice I can give you is to just stop posting and lay low for a few days because you have been on a roll of getting owned today

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/youtube-suspends-rand-paul-after-misleading-video-on-masks

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol, we know you’re Vyse digby

and…

link?

Sorry but I’m not. You can keep on saying it. Doesn’t make it true. I bet you think everyone here is digby don’t you? ROFLMAO

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

Here’s just one example. There’s tons more. Now the best advice I can give you is to just stop posting and lay low for a few days because you have been on a roll of getting owned today

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/youtube-suspends-rand-paul-after-misleading-video-on-masks

Ok I’ll give you this one, I was wrong.  You should have at least posted it under digby to at least somewhat help show you may not be a complete idiot.

• Like 2

Just now, TimHauck said:

Ok I’ll give you this one, I was wrong.  You should have at least posted it under digby to at least somewhat help show you may not be a complete idiot.

Only one looking like that is you. I’m positive majority of people here feel the same way I do as is evidence of posts I’ve read today 

Just now, TimHauck said:

All day long. You can’t help yourself. 🤣

• Thanks 1

Just now, Horseman said:

All day long. You can’t help yourself. 🤣

First time in awhile buddy.  Tell me more about how sharing streaming passwords isn’t stealing, and then denying you ever said it.

And lol at digby/Vyse deleting his democrats blaming Trump for vaccine thread after realizing it doesn’t say what he thought it did

3 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

Only one looking like that is you. I’m positive majority of people here feel the same way I do as is evidence of posts I’ve read today 

He’s undoubtedly the board’s halfwit.  

You mean like the people saying Camden’s murder rate hasn’t decreased despite factual evidence to the contrary?

Love how Vyse states "a random thread I opened" instead of "thread I purposely opened with my other account".  Way to throw us off the scent, Digby. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

He’s undoubtedly the board’s halfwit.  

Could you care less though?

Just now, TimHauck said:

You mean like the people saying Camden’s murder rate hasn’t decreased despite factual evidence to the contrary?

I don’t even know what you’re talking about but I don’t care. I’m not here to argue but it sure seems you are. There isn’t a single person here that seems to have any respect for you and for obvious reasons 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Yes you do digby

Sorry dood but you’re looking even more dumb 

36 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Stirring up TimMooney about the Chinese Flu again. :lol:

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

First time in awhile buddy. 

After saying you were going to leave. Relapse!

Such a foking weakling. 🤣

Just now, craftsman said:

Stirring up TimMooney about the Chinese Flu again. :lol:

Seriously how many people is he currently arguing with right? 11? 12? 

• Sad 1

Just now, Horseman said:

After saying you were going to leave. Relapse!

Such a foking weakling. 🤣

Said I was thinking about it, but I was having fun embarrassing you and craftsman this morning 

• Haha 1

Just now, -Vyse- said:

Seriously how many people is he currently arguing with right? 11? 12? 

It's hard to keep track even if I wanted to.

Sorry dood but you’re looking even more dumb 

It’s almost as obvious as craftsman/utilit.  Not quite, but almost 

It's hard to keep track even if I wanted to.

Every thread I’ve opened and read through the past 30 minutes he’s always in it arguing with somebody over the dumbest stuff. What makes it worse is it’s extremely obvious he’s wrong but he doubles down. 

Just now, TimHauck said:

It’s almost as obvious as craftsman/utilit.  Not quite, but almost 

That you’re looking dumb? Yea it’s quite obvious. Don’t you have 10 other posters you need to reply to that you’re arguing with? 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Said I was thinking about it, but I was having fun embarrassing you and craftsman this morning 

The retaarded energizer bunny. 🤣

1 minute ago, -Vyse- said:

Every thread I’ve opened and read through the past 30 minutes he’s always in it arguing with somebody over the dumbest stuff. What makes it worse is it’s extremely obvious he’s wrong but he doubles down. 

I think he's lonely. Kind of like MDC.

Says the guy with 1700 posts in 7 weeks?

5 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

That you’re looking dumb? Yea it’s quite obvious. Don’t you have 10 other posters you need to reply to that you’re arguing with? 

Imagine this guy in real life. Tranny Lover Life Loser (TLLL). 

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Not wrong, he wasn't banned, he was suspended for 7 days, fibgy is still retarded

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You’re a weirdo

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Oh I can tell already the guy doesn’t have anyone off this website, or on this one for that matter, that cares about him. No one with an attitude like that and is here all day every day has loved ones 

17 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

Dood you just can’t help but keep lying can you? I deleted it cause you literally said it’s in the covid thread. Went and checked. Sure enough it is. So I deleted it. 

You have got to be the biggest POS poster on this board. I swear I don’t see anyone that likes you here

Digbys schtick: 😂

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Loser IRL. Needs to feel good getting a grammar police win online. 🤣

Just now, -Vyse- said:

Oh I can tell already the guy doesn’t have anyone off this website, or on this one for that matter, that cares about him. No one with an attitude like that and is here all day every day has loved ones 

I know, poor craftsman

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Loser IRL. Needs to feel good getting a grammar police win online. 🤣

He's now replying to people who were addressing him as if they were addressing someone else. He's so f*cking lost. :lol: