Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

SNF Discussion: 49ers at Broncos

Inactives

49ers: DE Arik Armstead, OG Daniel Brunskill, RB Tyrion Davis-Price, TE Tyler Kroft, DE Kemoko Turay, OT Nick Zakelj

Broncos: WR Tyrie Cleveland, LB Jonathon Cooper, CB Darius Phillips, OT Billy Turner, S Delarrin Turner-Yell, DE Eyioma Uwazurike, WR Jalen Virgil

Shanahan decides his defense wouldn't be able to stop a 3rd and 17, declines a holding penalty and lets the Broncos kick a 55 yd FG. 🤪

Sutton had another very good ff game, even with Jeudy back on the field.  

That other 11-10 game from 2008 was the most obviously fixed game I've ever watched.  You guys should go try and find how that one ended.

It wasn't just the ending.  I was watching that game and calls throughout that game were absolutely atrocious.  That game convinced me NFL games can and are fixed.  And for what it's worth, I had no money on the game.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/82638-steelers-chargers-wild-play-bad-call-cost-some-gamblers.amp.html

That article doesn't even sum it up.  Not only did they make bad calls all game, but the last play they scoop up the pitch and run it back, and the refs throw the flag after the play.  Then they reviewed the play with 00:00 on the clock, and overturned the play on a bad call and bad review.  There was no forward pass!  They basically went through all that trouble just to make sure Pittsburgh didn't get that last minute TD.

That game was brutal to watch!!   3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out, punt, punt, punt!!    Uhhhhhhhg!