Sign in to follow this  
bobby heenan

Javonte Williams in prison

Hackett is sooooo bad….we heard all the chatter after last week….this week he was no different he was just fortunate this week again…defense bailed him out and Wilson came through on a drive 

what he does with Williams is criminal…it’s clear Williams is his best offensive weapon…he never allow him to get into a rhythm….he also is uncreative about finding ways to get him the ball in space

gordon put the ball on the ground twice last night Gand was still in there to finish off a td drive….mike Boone getting snaps,….yet when they got the ball back with 2 minutes left Williams is the guy out there

Is Williams that bad at pass protection? Soemeone tell me if he is…..or there is something else Williams does/doesn’t do that must piss Hackett off….or am I missing something?

late in the 1st half we saw Williams get going for a. Few minutes …got a glimpse of what can happen….but this staff, like the last, doesn’t allows the guy to get going….despite the win and winning the last two weeks I saw 0 improvement offensively from Denver……I could understand it last year with that coaching staff….and team…..but this makes little sense to me at least 

13 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Wilson is cooked.....

Ya the whole offense looks terrible….I think it could be the result of Hackett trying to make Wilson something he isnt

hackett seems out of his depth….clueless……no idea how to accentuate what he has….I think he only knows one way and not how to a adjust to what he has…….the thing to me is this…will he thank his lucky stars he’s 2-1 and realize he needs to reevaluate what he’s doing and change some things up? Or will he stubbornly feel he can keep doing things his way and eventually it will turn for him?

Hackett is out of his mind , some coaches should never be the head coach, Hackett is one of them.  

Interesting thing about J Williams, in non ppr he’s avg the exact same about of points as he did last season, it’s Gordon’s that has dipped down.  

It’s no shock that many j Williams owners are frustrated, once Gordon resign back to the Broncos I don’t know what they expected.  

50 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Hackett is out of his mind , some coaches should never be the head coach, Hackett is one of them.  

Interesting thing about J Williams, in non ppr he’s avg the exact same about of points as he did last season, it’s Gordon’s that has dipped down.  

It’s no shock that many j Williams owners are frustrated, once Gordon resign back to the Broncos I don’t know what they expected.  

The broncos also let Gordon test free agency and I believe he came back for less money(correct me if I’m wrong) so it didn’t seem like he was a priority…I dunno….just seems odd the usage….if u google javontes name during a game and read the twitter feed it’s funny in a sad way…just ppl complaining….and it’s not only ff players….writers and analysts too

but ya Hackett is a true hack….so uncreative….forcing all he knows and believes up in on Russ instead of tailoring things to his talent….

I saw this thread and thought he had been arrested or something.

I thought people were jumping the gun on him all Summer. Gordon is an experienced RB who is quite effective in his role.

They didn't sign him to sit him on the bench in case Williams got injured. He's there to do the same things he did last season and it looks like he hasn't really missed a step.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

The two of them were great to own as a pair last year...you know, when neither cost a high draft pick. 

57 minutes ago, polecatt said:

I saw this thread and thought he had been arrested or something.

I thought people were jumping the gun on him all Summer. Gordon is an experienced RB who is quite effective in his role.

They didn't sign him to sit him on the bench in case Williams got injured. He's there to do the same things he did last season and it looks like he hasn't really missed a step.

46 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

The two of them were great to own as a pair last year...you know, when neither cost a high draft pick. 

yep.  

57 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Amen.  

Once they resign Gordon the team reports I keep getting in email was to expect about the same, with this coach they did it with Dillon/Jones last season.  

Williams is and will be frustrating to his owners the whole season because Gordon isn’t just going to sit on the bench. 

McCaffrey and Williams are suffering from the same problem... their QB's are so bad, no one respects the pass, so they target the run game.

Williams has two problems, Qb plus Gordon.  

His dad was a terrible offensive coordinator under Marty schottenheimer.  Not surprised.