Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

Need a WR2 - K. Allen is OUT.. :-(

Full-point PPR.  My W1 is T. McLaurin.  On my roster I have LVR WR3 M. Hollins vs. a good DEN defense, or JAX WR2 Z. Jones vs. a better PHI defense..  I've currently got Hollins going.

Available free agents are: 1) DET WR J. Reynolds against a soft SEA DEF (and ASB is OUT); 2) NYG WR R. James against CHI DEF (s/b on the field a lot, with no pass offense) - and S. Shepard is OUT again; or 3) TEN WR R. Woods against an IND defense that might be down DT D. Buckner.

Thoughts? 

I would stick with Hollins.  

I picked up Hollins as a stash, He is the Team Captain, 14/17 w/ 17.1 avg yds and apparently Josh McDaniel's really loves him. This week I would take Reynolds if Renfrow is playing. Take Hollins if he is out since Adams and Waller will be taking most of the coverage.

This is a toss-up IMO. Hollins should have some opportunity with the focus being on Davante + Renfrow out, but also ASB and Chark being out leaves Reynolds with opportunity for some production. Unless you have a bum to drop for Reynolds, I would probably go with Hollins.