Sign in to follow this  
bfros

is now the time to buy low'ish on CMC?

Half PPR their last 3 games is actually:

McCaffrey- 59.16

Barkley- 51.70

Cook- 57.30

Those are the correct numbers. Carry on. 

How do you come up with 59 points for Mccaffery. 

Last three games half ppr, 7.4, 30.9, 15.7 doesn’t that equal 53.8? Like I said D Cooks has been the most productive of the three, with Barkley slightly behind Mccaffery. 

Thanks

33 minutes ago, weepaws said:

How do you come up with 59 points for Mccaffery. 

Last three games half ppr, 7.4, 30.9, 15.7 doesn’t that equal 53.8? Like I said D Cooks has been the most productive of the three, with Barkley slightly behind Mccaffery. 

Thanks

36.26 against the Rams. You are missing the touchdown he threw. 

94 yards rushing with 1 touchdown- 15.4

8 catches for 55 yards and 1 touchdown- 15.5

34 passing yards for 1 touchdown.- 5.36

So you were wrong....Thanks. 

• Like 1

Yea that td pass doesn’t show up on FFToday point total. Yea I was wrong . 

But D Cook without that once in a lifetime pass td, has outperformed him.  So I would not trade Cook for McCaffrey, nor would I trade Barkely for Mccaffery  

Thanks 

8 hours ago, weepaws said:

Yea that td pass doesn’t show up on FFToday point total. Yea I was wrong . 

But D Cook without that once in a lifetime pass td, has outperformed him.  So I would not trade Cook for McCaffrey, nor would I trade Barkely for Mccaffery  

Thanks 

CMC is more valuable than Cook. But if I had Cook and Barkley the upgrade is not worth rocking the boat considering how close they are. 

Mmm not with Mitchell active.  

On 11/17/2022 at 12:06 PM, jrokh said:

So are you ever going to share the update whether the CMC owner in your league sees it the same way, i.e. did you offer cook and did he accept?

update: trade got rejected with the note "let me wait one more week to see how CMC/Mitchell usage shakes out. If they split again with similar volume for CMC I'll consider Cook for CMC" . I expected this. But still he considered it for 5 days. He's a stingy owner. I bet with more gunslinger owners, CMC could have been had this week. 

58 minutes ago, bfros said:

update: trade got rejected with the note "let me wait one more week to see how CMC/Mitchell usage shakes out. If they split again with similar volume for CMC I'll consider Cook for CMC" . I expected this. But still he considered it for 5 days. He's a stingy owner. I bet with more gunslinger owners, CMC could have been had this week. 

Thanks for the update! I was very curious since I offered the CMC owner Mixon and Godwin. He rejected me in 5 minutes with the note ' you're whistling dixie'...

9 hours ago, jrokh said:

Thanks for the update! I was very curious since I offered the CMC owner Mixon and Godwin. He rejected me in 5 minutes with the note ' you're whistling dixie'...

Shoulda axed him what kind of music he likes.