Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

How did I never know this?

Did you guys know that Kevin Kline has been married to Phoebe Cates for like... ever?

How did I never know this?

Got to be weird, great, if you're Kevin klein, but damn, that girl has caused more seed to spill than Michael j fox at a bird feeder.

I knew that they had gotten married years ago, but pretty much assumed they had divorced, like many Hollywood couples.   

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Did you guys know that Kevin Kline has been married to Phoebe Cates for like... ever?

Yep, I sure knew that...

I have not heard of either one of them, although I have watched a movie that Kevin Kline is in.

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

I have not heard of either one of them, although I have watched a movie that Kevin Kline is in.

You may have missed the greatest moment in cinematic history. :shocking:

1 minute ago, frank said:

You may have missed the greatest moment in cinematic history. :shocking:

I googled what movies Phoebe starred in, I have watched the pool scene, although I have never watched the movie.

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

I googled what movies Phoebe starred in, I have watched the pool scene, although I have never watched the movie.

Damn man. Everybody loses their s*** over that skank Sharon Stone and her alleged vajayjay flash.  Does nothing for me. But that scene with the red bikini? Holy crap. I may have to go tug one out now...

29 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Don't waste your time, the pool scene is about the only thing worth it in that movie...