weepaws

Bible

But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength, they will fly up on wings like eagles, they will run and not be tired, they will walk and not be weary. Isaiah 40:31.  Amen.  Happy reading 

We know that God Works all things together for good for the ones who love God.  For those who are called according to His purpose.  Romans 8:28.  Amen. Happy reading.  

My God will meet your every need out of His riches in the glory that is found in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:19. Amen. Happy reading.  

The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed, and will bring me safely to His heavenly kingdom, to His heavenly kingdom, to Him be the glory forever and ever.  2 Timothy 4:18. Amen. Happy reading. 

• Haha 1

Love the Lord Thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul.  Matthew 22:37-39.  Amen.  Happy reading 

A wise man's heart inclines him to the right, but a fool's heart to the left. Even when the fool walks on the road, he lacks sense, and he says to everyone that he is a fool. If the anger of the ruler rises against you, do not leave your place, for calmness will lay great offenses to rest.

God will pour out his wrath on sinners who deserve His Judgement.  Psalm 75:8.  Amen. Happy reading 

John 11:35. Speaks to His humanity, and Jesus ability to sympathize with our pain and suffering. 

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feelings of our infirmities, But was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.  Let us therefore come Boldly unto the throne of Grace, that we may obtain Mercy, and find Grace to help in time of need.  

Hebrews 4:15&16.  Now that’s amazing Grace.  Thank you Jesus.  Amen.  

Saul’s Conversion

Meanwhile, Saul was still breathing out murderous threats against the Lord’s disciples. He went to the high priest and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any there who belonged to the Way, whether men or women, he might take them as prisoners to Jerusalem. As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”

“Who are you, Lord?” Saul asked.

“I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied. “Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”

The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone. Saul got up from the ground, but when he opened his eyes he could see nothing. So they led him by the hand into Damascus. For three days he was blind, and did not eat or drink anything.

10 In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, “Ananias!”

“Yes, Lord,” he answered.

11 The Lord told him, “Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.”

13 “Lord,” Ananias answered, “I have heard many reports about this man and all the harm he has done to your holy people in Jerusalem. 14 And he has come here with authority from the chief priests to arrest all who call on your name.”

15 But the Lord said to Ananias, “Go! This man is my chosen instrument to proclaim my name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel. 16 I will show him how much he must suffer for my name.”

17 Then Ananias went to the house and entered it. Placing his hands on Saul, he said, “Brother Saul, the Lord—Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you were coming here—has sent me so that you may see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit.” 18 Immediately, something like scales fell from Saul’s eyes, and he could see again. He got up and was baptized, 19 and after taking some food, he regained his strength.

Acts 9:1-19

All things are possible with God.  Mark 10:27.  Amen.  Happy reading 

Testing of your faith produces steadfastness.   James 1:2-3.  Amen.  Happy reading 

Are you talking about those black books by the bedside tables? The ones in the top drawer under the rotary phone. I tried using the phone whilst looking at that black book that was written in jibberish. Was trying to begin calling whores named Mary Magdelin to show up with an eight ball and crucify me. The stoopid lock on the phone and no way to contact her or her boyfriend heasus, I gave up. 

Sanctify the Lord God In your hearts.   1 Peter 3:15.   Amen.  Happy reading 

Because you are a total un-Christian ass in Bunny's thread about meeting his brother for the first time:

Matt. 7 Verses 3 to 5  [4] Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? [5] Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Because you are a total un-Christian ass in Bunny's thread about meeting his brother for the first time:

Matt. 7 Verses 3 to 5  [4] Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? [5] Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Good to see that this thread is helping you.  Thank you Jesus.  

Jesus entered the temple courts and Drove out all who were buying and selling there. Jesus Overturned the tables.  See anger happens.  

Come back soon for more bible education.  

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Good to see that this thread is helping you.  Thank you Jesus.  

Jesus entered the temple courts and Drove out all who were buying and selling there. Jesus Overturned the tables.  See anger happens.  

Come back soon for more bible education.  

You could put what you understand about the bible in a thimble and still have room for your thumb.  If it's opposable, that is.  :thumbsup: 

Please don’t bring me down this road you’re trying to create. If you do, I warned you.  I really hope you don’t but know it’s in your best interest not to. Oh, and Jesus fawked whorea after he was born. 

On 11/4/2023 at 2:31 PM, jerryskids said:

You could put what you understand about the bible in a thimble and still have room for your thumb.  If it's opposable, that is.  :thumbsup: 

On 11/4/2023 at 11:59 AM, jerryskids said:

On 11/6/2023 at 12:53 AM, BunnysBastatrds said:

Please don’t bring me down this road you’re trying to create. If you do, I warned you.  I really hope you don’t but know it’s in your best interest not to. Oh, and Jesus fawked whorea after he was born. 

Lord is gracious.   1 Peter 2:2-3.     Don’t forget that while you continue your battle against Him.  

The peace of God.  Colossians 3:15.  Amen.  

Made Him to be sin.  2 Corinthians 5:21.  Amen. 

Love not the world.  1 John 2:15-16.  Amen. 

We are responsible.  Ezekiel 18:19-20.  Amen. 

In God is my salvation.   Psalm 62:7.  Amen.  

If you believe in Jesus Christ Lord Savior you will be saved, if not you will burn.  Amen. 

Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, "How unlikely it is that those who worship riches will enter the kingdom of God!" The disciples were astonished to hear this.

But Jesus said again, "Children, how hard it is for those who trust in riches to enter the kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a man who cares only for money to enter into the kingdom of God."

It is the last time.  1 John 2:18.   Amen.  

Christ is the King of peace.  Luke 11:24-26.   Amen.  When in need of peace, the answer is always the same, Jesus Christ 

Neither give place to the devil.  Ephesians 4:27.  Amen.  

Evil men understand not judgement.   Proverbs 28:5.  Amen. 

The works of the Lord are great.  Psalm 111:2.  Amen.  

Wine is a mocker. Proverbs 20:1.  Amen. Who ever is led astray isn’t wise.  

RIP Pastor John Reed, Thank you so much for teaching and preaching Gods Word.    Amen. I’ll see you soon in Heaven, you’re having a better day than we are.   God bless.  

Not in drunkenness, not in sexual immorality.   Romans 13:13.   Amen.   

19  Democrat state attorneys oppose kids opt-out options from lgbt books.  Why? 

A Savior born which is Christ The Lord.   Luke 2:11-14.  Amen.  

Evangelism is not imposing anything on anyone, it is simply sharing the Truth.  Amen.  Mark Dever. 

The great commission is not an option to be considered; it is a command to be obeyed.  Amen. Hudson Taylor.  

Preach the love of God and the forgiveness of God.  Thats what the cross is all about, what the resurrection is all about, that’s the Gospel.

Billy Graham.  Amen.  

How can anyone say they believe in Jesus, and not spread the truth, I think the truth isn’t in you. Lots of hypocrites.   

Megan Rapinoe said that her injury during final game proof there is no God.  Megan bring up God, is prof she knows God indeed exists.  Amen.  

Praise the Lord.  Psalm 115:18.  Amen.  

Deliver my soul.  Psalm 116:4.  Amen. 

Helping others means sacrificing.  Psalm 82:3-4.  Amen.  

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Blessed are the cheesemakers.

Bless the Lord, who blessed those cheesemakers with the wisdom and The products needed to produce the great product called cheese.  

In whom we have redemption through His Blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His Grace.  Ephesians 1:7. Amen 

The voice of rejoicing and salvation.   Psalm 118:115.  Amen.  

Neither sexual immorality, idolaters, adultery, nor homosexuality, thieves, greed, drunks, revilers, swindlers, will inherit the Kingdom of God. And such were some of you.  1 Corinthians 6:9-11.  Amen.  

And Greave not the Holy Spirit.   Ephesians 4:30.   Amen.