weepaws

Bible

Suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.  Jude 1:6&7.  Amen.  

Delight in God’s Word.  Jeremiah 15:16. Amen. 

Jesus is the Word.  John 1:1,3,14,17,18.  Amen. 

Gods word proves true.  Proverbs 30:5. Amen

Gods Word shall stand forever.  Isaiah 40:8  Amen

Gods Word helps us fight against sin.  119:11  Amen  

Let Christ dwell in you  Colossians 3:16

The Word of God is living and active  Hebrews 4:12   

Pride goes before destruction.  Proverbs 16:18.  Amen. 

And now, for some of the funner verses...

"Your stature is like that of the palm, and your breasts like clusters of fruit. I said, 'I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit.'"  --Song of Solomon 7:7-8 (NIV)

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."  --Ezekiel 23:20 (NIV)

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

And now, for some of the funner verses...

"Your stature is like that of the palm, and your breasts like clusters of fruit. I said, 'I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit.'"  --Song of Solomon 7:7-8 (NIV)

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."  --Ezekiel 23:20 (NIV)

Filth. This should be removed from anywhere someone under 18 can get their hands on it!

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Filth. This should be removed from anywhere someone under 18 can get their hands on it!

It would be fun if we could get the radical right to petition to have Bibles removed from schools.

9 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

It would be fun if we could get the radical right to petition to have Bibles removed from schools.

They're already doing it in Utah. Fun!

Also, I'm being extremely facetious, in case your sarcasm radar is down or you aren't familiar with my feelings on this subject. I think it's absurd that anyone would want to remove a Bible from anywhere public in this country. Despite my feelings about the Bible and most organized religions. 

10 minutes ago, Fnord said:

They're already doing it in Utah. Fun!

Also, I'm being extremely facetious, in case your sarcasm radar is down or you aren't familiar with my feelings on this subject. I think it's absurd that anyone would want to remove a Bible from anywhere public in this country. Despite my feelings about the Bible and most organized religions. 

I know right?

I was just in Utah and getting a  Bible is impossible. 😆

God’s will. Ephesians 1:11.  Amen.  

Just now, weepaws said:

God’s will. Ephesians 1:11.  Amen.  

I was on a call with Ephesians today, nice guy but he gets drunk a lot. Amen.

Ephesians 1:11 broaches the topic of predestination, so maybe we could examine the subject of free will next.

Scripture is pretty clear that God is sovereign, God is in control, and we do not have free will.  Ephesians 1:11 serves as an introduction to this point; I would even include v. 10:

"[He planned] for the maturity of the times and the climax of the ages to unify all things and head them up and consummate them in Christ, [both] things in heaven and things on the earth. In Him we also were made [God’s] heritage (portion) and we obtained an inheritance; for we had been foreordained (chosen and appointed beforehand) in accordance with His purpose, Who works out everything in agreement with the counsel and design of His [own] will" (AMPC)

It is a manifestation of our original sin (our selfish human nature) to want to be in control, to want to be our own gods.  This is what got Adam & Eve kicked out of the pool in the Garden of Eden parable--and got Satan kicked out of heaven in the first place--wanting to be their own gods.

We are not in control; God is.

Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. Many of these types on this thread. 1 John 4:20. Amen. 

They claim to know God, but their actions they deny Him. Many of those on this thread. Titus 1:16.  Amen. 

Home free- signed, sealed, and delivered by the Holy Spirit. I’m the only one on this thread that this verse applies to.   Ephesians 1:13. Amen. 

Solomon's Book of Wisdom on (the lack of) Free Will

The Lord has made everything [to accommodate itself and contribute] to its own end and His own purpose--even the wicked [are fitted for their role] for the day of calamity and evil.  --Proverbs 16:4

A man's mind plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps and makes them sure.  --Proverbs 16:9

The lot is cast into the lap, but the decision is wholly of the Lord [even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him].  --Proverbs 16:33

Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand.  --Proverbs 19:21

Man's steps are ordered by the Lord. How then can a man understand his way?  --Proverbs 20:24

The King’s heart is in the hand of the Lord, as are the watercourses; He turns it whichever way He wills.  --Proverbs 21:1

(All citations AMPC.)

Watch out for people why try to dazzle you with big words.  Colossians 2:8. Yeah a couple of those are on this thread.  Amen. 

Through Christ which strengthens me.  Philippians 4:11-13.  Amen. 

God will meet all your needs.  Philippians 4:19.  Amen. 

Possible with God.  Matthew 19:26.  Amen. 

God goes with you.  Deuteronomy 31:6.  Amen. 

Need only to be still. Exodus 14:14. Amen.  

Avoid.  Titus 3:9.  Amen. 

Name is great in might.  Jeremiah 10:6.  Amen.  

Cannot see the kingdom of God.  John 3:3.  Amen. 

Unless born of water and the Spirit.  John 3:5. Amen.  

Deceives and Antichrist.  2 John 1:7. Amen. 

Obeying God’s Commandments.  2 John 1:6.  Amen. 

Warning against false teachers.  2 John 1:8.  Amen. 

Said the Lord. Jeremiah 7:19 Amen

God of Heaven. Daniel 2:44. Amen. 

Not obeyed.  Daniel 9:10. Amen.  The once might America is doing this.  

Wise, and lead many to righteousness.  Daniel 12:3.  Amen. 

Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God, that you died on the cross to rescue me from sin and the second death and to restore me to the Father. I choose not to turn from my sins, my self-centeredness, And ever part of my life that does not please you.  I choose you.  I give myself to you.   Did you say that prayer, did you accept Jesus today, one never knows when it will be to late to do so, what do you have to lose? Hell.    Please accept Jesus Christ our Lord Savior from the depths of Hell Fire.   

Please.  Amen.  God bless.  

Judge the world.  Psalm 98:9.  Amen. 

Hate evil.  Psalm 97:10. Amen.  

Non other God.  2 Samuel 7:22. Amen. 

Blessed nation whose God is the Lord.  Psalm 33:12.  Ever wonder what a nation looks like when it turns its back on God, it’s called doomed.  America is on that fast track.  Stop trusting in a man, turn to the mighty Lord Savior.  Psalm 33:5 Lord loves righteousness and justice.  

Amen.  

Blessed be those who are good and tell the others who preach constantly to fock off.

-God

Blinded the minds of unbelievers. 2 Corinthians 4:3-4. Amen.  

The Good Shepherd.  John 10:11.  Amen.  

Called to make a difference. Matthew 5:13-16. Amen. 

Lord, Lord.   Matthew 7:22. Begging for Mercy.   Amen. 

15 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Blessed be those who are good and tell the others who preach constantly to fock off.

-God

I thought you said you were also a believer?

I'm not understanding the need to mock here.

And God would never say such a thing, when what God REALLY said was that "There is none good; no, not one." (Romans 3:10)

Under the mighty hand of God. 1 Peter 5:6&7.  Amen. 

Hated of all men.  Matthew 10:22. Oh yea.  Amen.  

The Lord - He is God, The Lord - He is God.  1 Kings 18:37-39. Amen.  

The Way, the Truth, the Life.  John 8:21.  Amen. 

Things hoped for , things not seen.  Hebrews 11:1.  Amen. 

Seeing the Glory of the Lord. 2 Corinthians 3:15-18.  Amen.  

Prisoners heard them.   Acts 16:25.  Amen.  

Hospitals affiliated with the largest catholic healthcare network in America are promoting- and in some cases performing - gender -change surgeries and puberty interventions for minors.   

What God requires.   Micah 6:6-8.  Amen.