weepaws

Bible

What would you ask for.  1 Kings 3:9.  Amen. 

Blessed is the one who trust in the Lord.  Jeremiah 17:7-8.  Amen.  

Glory belongs to God.  Ephesians 3:20-21.  Amen.  

Yield yourself unto God.   Romans 6:13.  Amen.  

Tonight is the final night at the Reno Rodeo, it’s been a great time coming out here and giving my testimony to many others.  

In God.  Psalm 56:4.  Amen. 

God is love.  1 John 4:16.  Amen. 

You must believe.  James 1:6.  Amen.  

My heart leaps for joy.   Psalm 28:7.  Amen.  

I take refuge.  Psalm 16:1.  Amen. 

Way of truth.  Psalms 119:30.   Amen. 

We choose the way.  Matthew 7:12-14.  And yet fools will choose incorrectly.  

It is not good.  Proverbs 18:5.  Amen.  

The spirit of wisdom.  Ephesians 1:17.  Amen.  

You will receive power.  Acts 1:8.  Amen. 

Tongue from evil.  Psalm 34:12-13.  Amen. 

First trans-Identified lawmaker in US charged with distributing child sex abuse images.  Of course.  

NHL teams will no longer wear the alphabet people’s pride jerseys.  Amen. 

American street preacher arrested for preaching during the alphabet pride even.  Losing freedom.  

Made perfect in weakness.  2 Corinthians 12:9.  Amen.  

By their fruits.  Matthew 7:15-17.  Amen.  

How great is thy goodness.   Psalm 31:19.  Amen. 

When I am weak, then I am strong.  2 Corinthians 12:10.  Amen.  

Turn to me.  Joel 2:12-13.  Amen.  God wants us to turn to Him.  Amen.  

"For I do not understand my own actions [I am baffled, bewildered]. I do not practice or accomplish what I wish, but I do the very thing that I loathe [which my moral instinct condemns].

Now if I do [habitually] what is contrary to my desire, [that means that] I acknowledge and agree that the Law is good (morally excellent) and that I take sides with it. However, it is no longer I who do the deed, but the sin [principle] which is at home in me and has possession of me. For I know that nothing good dwells within me, that is, in my flesh. I can will what is right, but I cannot perform it. [I have the intention and urge to do what is right, but no power to carry it out.] For I fail to practice the good deeds I desire to do, but the evil deeds that I do not desire to do are what I am [ever] doing.

Now if I do what I do not desire to do, it is no longer I doing it [it is not myself that acts], but the sin [principle] which dwells within me [fixed and operating in my soul]. So I find it to be a law (rule of action of my being) that when I want to do what is right and good, evil is ever present with me and I am subject to its insistent demands. For I endorse and delight in the Law of God in my inmost self [with my new nature]. But I discern in my bodily members [in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh] a different law (rule of action) at war against the law of my mind (my reason) and making me a prisoner to the law of sin that dwells in my bodily organs [in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh].

O unhappy and pitiable and wretched man that I am! Who will release and deliver me from [the shackles of] this body of death? O thank God! [He will!] through Jesus Christ (the Anointed One) our Lord! So then indeed I, of myself with the mind and heart, serve the Law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.  --Romans 7:15-25 (AMPC)

Last time I picked up a a bible  was to smash a hematoma on my wrist that grew was growing larger to knock it t out. Worked. Hence the name, bible thumper.

Lord is a strong tower.  Proverbs 18:10 Amen.  

God loves a cheerful giver.  2 Corinthians 9:7.  What is it that you give in the name of the Lord.  Amen.  

The One True Religion

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."  --James 1:27

Hymns.  Psalms 137:5-6. 

Biden Administration spends nearly 50k to normalize transgender ideology in India.  Lol. Oh foolish one.  

Walgreens pharmacist berated by trans customer for refusing to fill order for cross-sex hormones.  Thank you Jesus 

Michigan abortionist accused of running over pro life activists with car.   Welcome to the new world.  

Hear in Heaven their prayer.   1 kings 8:45.  Amen. 

They shall see God.  Matthew 5:8.  Amen. 

NJ Attorney General sues school districts requiring parental notification for students gender identity changes.  Remove your children out of harms way, before you can’t.  

Supreme Court says Harvard, UNC can’t use race as factor in student admissions.  Hard to believe this is still an issue.  

Skepticism is Spiritual

"But the spiritual man tries all things [he examines, investigates, inquires into, questions, and discerns all things]"  --1 Corinthians 2:15a (AMPC)

Faith should be Rational

"Always be ready to give a logical defense to anyone who asks you to account for the hope that is in you, but do it courteously and respectfully."  --1 Peter 3:15b (AMPC)

Those who want to get rich.  1 Timothy 6:6-9.  Amen. 

Captive philosophy and empty deceit.  Colossians 2:8.   Amen. 

Female Lutheran pastor leads church in sparkle creed prayer to non-binary God, says Jesus had two dads.  Two wrongs don’t make a right, no woman should be a pastor it’s shows men only has pastors in the Bible, and of the lies about God, and Jesus. Hell is going to burn hotter.  

House democrats : abortion support is consistent with fundamental tenets of our catholic faith.   catholic faith is not of God.  Amen. 

Heart of man is haughty.  Proverbs 18:12.  Amen

Glory.  2 Peter 3:18.  Amen

To live in Christ.  Galatians 2:19-20.  Amen. 

No thought for your life.  Matthew 6:25.  Amen. 

Every believer has God’s Spirit with them.  2 Corinthians 12:15.  Amen.  

Many alphabet people pride events have exposed children to nudity, twerking, sexually explicit content.  Shame on you the parents for taking your children to these events.  

Go out into the world.   Galatians 1:11-12.  Amen. 

Cheerful Giver.  2 Corinthians 9:6-8.  Some talk about how much they , themselves help others, first one should give all Glory to God in everything He wants us to do, secondly we should give cheerfully. Amen. 

Go, and sin no more , said Jesus.  John 8:10&11.  Can’t keep living in sin, and even more so when you asked for forgiveness of sin, and yet you keep sinning?   

Muslims, Christians parents protest in  the Largest School district in Maryland that they stop requiring students to participate in the alphabet people lessons.  Amen 

You have done it unto Me.    Matthew 25:37-40

Every tongue will confess.  Philippians 2:10-11.  Amen.  

For your edification.  2 Corinthians 12:19.  Amen.  

Texas-based Christian ministry provides clean water to residents living near polluted river in Kenya.  Amen. Christians doing good.  

Good times, because of God’s goodness.  Say thank you.  Psalm 50:22-23. Amen

The wicked shall be cut off.   Psalm 37:28. Amen 

Confess and Repent.   2 Corinthians 12:21.  Amen.  

Integrity.  Proverbs 19:1.  Amen.  

Except the Lord.  Psalm 127:1.  Amen. 

Gunmen kill pastor , abduct seven worshipers in Nigerian church attack.   Oh boy this is coming to America, the rights the lefts it don’t matter, they are against God.  Amen.  

Ambition without diligence puts a person at risk.  Proverbs 19:2.  

Amen.