weepaws

Bible

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is there some kind of medication you ran out of?

This is not a belief.  This is the legal system.

Just busting your balls, wow look at how upset you are.  🎉

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm Catholic.  That's a hate crime.

Nope it’s not.  Not to me, what ever someone believes in is find with me, if it’s not a believe in Jesus is wrong, but it’s okay with me.  Later. 

22 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Nope it’s not.  Not to me, what ever someone believes in is find with me, if it’s not a believe in Jesus is wrong, but it’s okay with me.  Later. 

The Kloontaks 7:41

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

What about being gay? That's not a belief but likely the way someone was born and not a choice like beliefs are; you shun homosexuality. I think it's a bit aggressive for you to call @Hawkeye21 a hypocrite when you state the above but hold the beliefs about homosexuality that you do.

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

What about being gay? 

That's your area of expertise. :dunno:

40 minutes ago, Fnord said:

What about being gay? That's not a belief but likely the way someone was born and not a choice like beliefs are; you shun homosexuality. I think it's a bit aggressive for you to call @Hawkeye21 a hypocrite when you state the above but hold the beliefs about homosexuality that you do.

Now prove to me what is my belief about homosexuality? What have I ever said about people that choose to live that life style? Two sins will keep everyone out of Heaven, and people get to make the choice, repent of sin, that means to turn away from, stop doing, you do not want to die in sin, Jesus said go and sin no more, the second is not accepting Jesus Christ our Lord And Savior.  All sins are forgiven if one confess them to God, and repents from them.  Jesus said if  you do one sin you do them alll. Amen. 

And without Faith? Hebrews 11:6.  Amen. 

Human trafficking investigation results in arrest of 62 smugglers exploiting vulnerable Cubans.  

2 Texas teachers arrested on the same day for child trafficking.  

Do not take revenge.  Romans 12:17-21.  Amen. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

2 Texas teachers arrested on the same day for child trafficking

Liberals, human Trafficking? Shocker! 

Praise and Honer.  Psalm 71:8.  Amen. 

4 hours ago, League Champion said:

Liberals, human Trafficking? Shocker! 

Humans, not a shocker,  humans are evil, that’s why we all need a Savior, thank you Jesus.  

Just now, weepaws said:

Humans, not a shocker,  humans are evil, that’s why we all need a Savior, thank you Jesus.  

You gotta shoot those pigeons. Ain't nothing but rats with wings. 

45 minutes ago, League Champion said:

You gotta shoot those pigeons. Ain't nothing but rats with wings. 

You can say that about all of man kind,  that’s why God sent to us all a Savior, thank you Jesus.  

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

I just did 🤣

Then why not accept Jesus has a Savior, to save you out of your sin? 

6 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I appreciate your concern but Jesus doesn't want me. I've done irreversible damage over the years. 

10 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Because not everyone believes the same way you do.

6 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I appreciate your concern but Jesus doesn't want me. I've done irreversible damage over the years. 

That’s not true at all. John 3:16.  That whosoever believe on Jesus should not perish , but have everlasting life.  You cannot out sin God’s Mercy , And His Grace.  

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Because not everyone believes the same way you do.

I thought you said you’re a catholic, so you don’t believe in Jesus as your Lord and Savior? 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

I thought you said you’re a catholic, so you don’t believe in Jesus as your Lord and Savior? 

I'm saying that not everyone does.  I'm not sure what I believe in anymore. I've formed my own beliefs based on a lot of different things, not just what the church and school taught me.  I'm still Catholic though.  I'm still baptized and confirmed.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm saying that not everyone does.  I'm not sure what I believe in anymore. I've formed my own beliefs based on a lot of different things, not just what the church and school taught me.  I'm still Catholic though.  I'm still baptized and confirmed.

It’s a simple question, have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? If not why would you be a catholic? Just to say you’re one.  

Makes no since. Now you say you’re not sure what you believe, but yet you’re telling me what I shouldn’t believe. 

Just now, weepaws said:

It’s a simple question, have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? If not why would you be a catholic? Just to say you’re one.  

Makes no since. Now you say you’re not sure what you believe, but yet you’re telling me what I shouldn’t believe. 

I'm Catholic because I had to be.  That's how I was raised.  We aren't given a choice when we grow up.

I haven't said a word about what you should believe.  I'm saying you should stop saying it to others.  Leave it out of other threads.  It's as bad as people bringing up Biden or Trump in non-political threads.

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Why do you even care? You are a complete dlck and are not a good example of what someone would want to be. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm Catholic because I had to be.  That's how I was raised.  We aren't given a choice when we grow up.

I haven't said a word about what you should believe.  I'm saying you should stop saying it to others.  Leave it out of other threads.  It's as bad as people bringing up Biden or Trump in non-political threads.

So you’re not a catholic, but yet you’re now telling me what and where I should use my freedom of speech.  Learning a lot about you.  

So far everything you’ve saying shows you to be a hypocrite. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Why do you even care? You are a complete dlck and are not a good example of what someone would want to be. 

Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior? Why do you call yourself a catholic, you show yourself to be alive to your sin, and dead to Gods mercy and grace, why to you continue to be a hypocrite and tell people your a catholic? 

Just now, weepaws said:

Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior? Why do you call yourself a catholic, you show yourself to be alive to your sin, and dead to Gods mercy and grace, why to you continue to be a hypocrite and tell people your a catholic? 

5 minutes ago, weepaws said:

So you’re not a catholic, but yet you’re now telling me what and where I should use my freedom of speech.  Learning a lot about you.  

So far everything you’ve saying shows you to be a hypocrite. 

I'm not trying to tell you what to do.  I'm trying to tell you that you're focking annoying when you post religious shite in other threads that have nothing to do with religion.  Maybe it's just a pet peeve of mine.

12 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

You call yourself a devotee catholic, but yet you’ve never received Jesus Lord and Savior.  Hypocrite. 

You call yourself a devotee catholic, but yet you’ve never received Jesus Lord and Savior.  Hypocrite. 

Awesome.

I got a handy in the backroom of a church before my Cousin's wedding. Good times Weepaws! 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not trying to tell you what to do.  I'm trying to tell you that you're focking annoying when you post religious shite in other threads that have nothing to do with religion.  Maybe it's just a pet peeve of mine.

That’s not my problem, you hate God is the problem, that’s why it bothers you, so stop being a hypocrite and calling yourself a catholic. 

Now let’s fix that problem, go sit down , and Pray to God for forgiveness, ask Him for mercy and grace, turn from your ungodly sin, and receive Jesus Christ Lord and Savior.  

Awesome.

How can you call yourself a devoted catholic, but you’ve never received Jesus Christ Lord and Savior, I’m sure you never attend service.  

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I warned you. He will hound you day and night now. It's his "mission".

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I got a handy in the backroom of a church before my Cousin's wedding. Good times Weepaws! 

Don’t know what you’re saying.  

Just now, seafoam1 said:

I warned you. He will hound you day and night now.

I warned everyone that seafoam is a fake , he’s just so stupid. 

Just now, weepaws said:

How can you call yourself a devoted catholic, but you’ve never received Jesus Christ Lord and Savior, I’m sure you never attend service.  

What are you Weepaws? What's your denomination? 

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

That’s not my problem, you hate God is the problem, that’s why it bothers you, so stop being a hypocrite and calling yourself a catholic. 

Now let’s fix that problem, go sit down , and Pray to God for forgiveness, ask Him for mercy and grace, turn from your ungodly sin, and receive Jesus Christ Lord and Savior.  

😂  I don't hate God.  I don't need to do any of that.  I have my own relationship with God and that's all that really matters in my belief.

I warned you. He will hound you day and night now.

It's cheap entertainment.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

😂  I don't hate God.  I don't need to do any of that.  I have my own relationship with God and that's all that really matters in my belief.

That's the best answer in this entire thread. Well stated 

Just now, League Champion said:

That's the best answer in this entire thread. Well stated 

I don't know why anyone needs to have a specific religion or push their beliefs on others.  Just believe what you want and be happy.