Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

***Solid Country Gold Draft*** Fireballer OTC

BHB stole my Jerry Reed thunder. I really wanted East Bound & Down on my roster. :kicksrocks:

Here's another one I wanted to pick but it's an instrumental so I passed on it. That boy was guitar pickin' muthafucka!

9 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

BHB stole my Jerry Reed thunder. I really wanted East Bound & Down on my roster. :kicksrocks:

Here's another one I wanted to pick but it's an instrumental so I passed on it. That boy was guitar pickin' muthafucka!

Saw Jerry in concert twice and he had a huge ego. Also was kinda gay for Elvis and talked about how good looking he was. Jerry did have skills and sorry East Bound reminds me of my youth cause of the movie and had to pick it early. I forgot about Convoy that I think Fire drafted and really wanted that one as well.

21 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Saw Jerry in concert twice and he had a huge ego. Also was kinda gay for Elvis and talked about how good looking he was. Jerry did have skills and sorry East Bound reminds me of my youth cause of the movie and had to pick it early. I forgot about Convoy that I think Fire drafted and really wanted that one as well.

Smokey & The Bandit is prolly my favorite movie of all time. 

Sad to hear Jerry was kind of a doosh. :(

• Like 1

I tried to not take anyone twice. Had we gone more rounds, this is one of my all time favore JR songs that doesn't get enough attention in my opinion. 

9 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Smokey & The Bandit is prolly my favorite movie of all time. 

Sad to hear Jerry was kind of a doosh. :(

One of mine too and he was, Great hearing him sing that song live though!

11 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I tried to not take anyone twice. Had we gone more rounds, this is one of my all time favore JR songs that doesn't get enough attention in my opinion. 

Yea good song and like I said earlier in the draft like a lot of his less known ones. Dinosaur, Cut Back Montana , OD in Denver , Blues Man and etc. That said I should have drafted one of his but most I liked were gone later in the draft.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

When does voting start?

I got sidetracked the last couple days and forgot about it. I'll get something started tonight. 

• Like 1

I was getting ready to post the poll but  I'm missing a couple entries for @5-Points Can you take a look at your roster and let me know what i need to filln? I need a 90s and a 70s

46 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I was getting ready to post the poll but  I'm missing a couple entries for @5-Points Can you take a look at your roster and let me know what i need to filln? I need a 90s and a 70s

I saw the same thing. My last two picks were a 70's & 90's but the 70's one was the last pick of the draft so I deleted the 90's pick. 

I think I might've picked a couple too many wc's based on how many openings my roster had left. 

Let me see what I can do. 

The Claw wasn't a pick. That was after the draft was over. 

You missed "Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song" for the 70's. 

17 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The Claw wasn't a pick. That was after the draft was over. 

You missed "Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song" for the 70's. 

Scratch that, you missed "Colorado Kool-aid" for the 70s which made me think I still had a 70s pick left when I took "Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song" 

So my final pick should've been for the open 90's slot. 

"Two Doors Down" - Dwight (90's)

But there's a missing WC in there somewhere because "The Claw" shouldn't be on my roster. 

OK. 

My last pick for 70's was "Colorado Kool-aid Aid."

My last pick for 90s was "Two Doors Down"

And my final pick "Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song" was my last WC. 

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

OK. 

My last pick for 70's was "Colorado Kool-aid Aid."

My last pick for 90s was "Two Doors Down"

And my final pick "Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song" was my last WC. 

Thank you. I will get everything fixed and a poll posted tonight. 

Another round or 2 and I would have taken my favorite Paycheck song. 

reminder bump for myself. I got distracted again with the Masters starting this week. I will get voting up and running tonight. 

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

reminder bump for myself. I got distracted again with the Masters starting this week. I will get voting up and running tonight. 

F5!

I apologize, but we are having kickass weather in Ohio and I’ve stayed drunk this past week. Any of you guys want to post the poll?  I’m hammered right now. 

I couldn’t find the original country and western thread so yeeeee haaaww in this one. 

• Like 1