Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Night Agent ....netflix

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

4 episodes in. The mouthy co star is really getting on my nerves. 

She only gets more annoying.

Yeah...7 episodes in and am wondering why I continue at this point.  But whatever....I'll finish it now.  Mostly out of obligation, not so much because I care about anyone on the show or what happens next.

I'll be curious once you guys get to ep 6 or 7 if you feel the same way

3 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Yeah...7 episodes in and am wondering why I continue at this point.  But whatever....I'll finish it now.  Mostly out of obligation, not so much because I care about anyone on the show or what happens next.

I'll be curious once you guys get to ep 6 or 7 if you feel the same way

On episode 5.  Will let you know.

13 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Is that the obligatory "strong, independent and don't-need-no-man woman" that we get with every TV show now?

26 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Is that the obligatory "strong, independent and don't-need-no-man woman" that we get with every TV show now?

Yep...She has gone from the damsel in distress to the smartest person in the room.  and boy it's so convenient that she can hack things.

INCLUDING FBI passwords....Shes amazing!!!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Should I be holding out hope that she'll at least lose her top at some point? Maybe hacking makes her so sweaty that she needs to strip down?  🤞🤞🤞

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Should I be holding out hope that she'll at least lose her top at some point? Maybe hacking makes her so sweaty that she needs to strip down?  🤞🤞🤞

Ive been hoping as well.  Looks like a decent body under there..Would like to see it at least in her underwear.  Come on netflix!

Hopefully this isn't a spoiler since it was obvious in the first 10 minutes of the series, but she bangs the dude at some point, but no skin if I recall.  She was so annoying by that point, I didn't even bother looking.

6 hours ago, nobody said:

Hopefully this isn't a spoiler since it was obvious in the first 10 minutes of the series, but she bangs the dude at some point, but no skin if I recall.  She was so annoying by that point, I didn't even bother looking.

Oh that was immediately obvious, and I made a similar comment to my wife.

"oh yeah they're gonna fock" 

On E4.  The millenial twat leading the SS detail for VP daughter definitely needs to get the pimp hand.

Also my wife is yelling at TV wondering why Rose doesn't dye her hair blonde or at least put on a G0ddamn hat while walking around in public.

After E5 it has definitely turned into one of those MST3K "talk at the TV" kinda shows. 

Still enjoyable but for a completely different reason. :lol: