Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

COVID Vaccines Caused 300,000 Excess Deaths, $147 Billion in Damage

6 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Omicron pushes out Delta in September and becomes dominant in the Fall of '21.  You are on record here stating that Delta stretched all the way to December, in order to pin deaths on Delta, which was false.  When you decide to lie, it's hard to keep track of them all.  

Wait you think Omicron existed in September?  Wow lol

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Wait you think Omicron existed in September?  Wow lol

Oh I know, some magical force just happened to out-compete the Delta variant.  Log off, find a bridge and jump off of it, would ya?

8 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Oh I know, some magical force just happened to out-compete the Delta variant.  Log off, find a bridge and jump off of it, would ya?

Nothing “out-competed” it, total cases were dropping in September.  I thought you knew this, you were whining about it for months.

13% of cases sequenced were Omicron during the week ending 12/11/21.  The very next week it was 73%.  There is zero chance Omicron existed in September.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Nothing “out-competed” it, total cases were dropping in September.  I thought you knew this, you were whining about it for months.

13% of cases sequenced were Omicron during the week ending 12/11/21.  The very next week it was 73%.  There is zero chance Omicron existed in September.

You are always wrong. It's amazing. 

30 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Subsequent mutations in this virus out-competed prior versions.  This is evolution in action, Science Denier.

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Thanks for agreeing that police discriminate against blacks.  And isn't the number 56% not 67%?

Some police prolly do "discriminate" against blacks. I'll be willing to bet that some black police officers also "discriminate" against blacks. 
Why is that, I wonder? 
Bottom line is trash is trash.  In my area there is way more white trash than black trash. 
It sux that the N word is just for people of color, cause it's prolly the most offensive word aside from kunt (for a woman) that could have been used for describing a person of no value. 
What are we called? Cracker? Whitey?  Does that offend any of you?  Not me. Oh well. Time for another beer. 

Side note, my local FF league that I've been running for 20+ years is way too multicultural now a days for my taste.  We have on draft day at least 5 of those dark people in my house. I have to warn the neighbors to lock their houses cause...Well you never know about those shifty people, right? 

It's worse at our playoff draft cause it's just after Christmas time, right? Those shady fuks are so gonna rob me while I'm drunk.  It's been 20+ years, but I'm gonna catch one of  them year for sure. :mad:

The Geek Club (except @RLLD) of course police discriminate against blacks, as they should!

Also the Geek Club: white privilege doesn’t exist

lol

3 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

Subsequent mutations in this virus out-competed prior versions.  This is evolution in action, Science Denier.

Yes, but that happened mostly in December, November at the absolute earliest, not September.

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

The Geek Club (except @RLLD) of course police discriminate against blacks, as they should!

Also the Geek Club: white privilege doesn’t exist

lol

You should really think a little more about this position you have decided to take.  Who are you helping exactly? Who are your hurting?

Keep in mind that when you pretend police are the problem, and they police less, you are pointedly hurting the GOOD people and allowing the CRIMINAL.  So then, you have good and bad people everywhere, but crime tends to transpire within your "group".

So you see statistical elements and you assume its just the system, or the police, or whatever....you refuse to accept that it is THE PEOPLE.  So you and your ilk impugn the police, the system, schools, its always everything EXCEPT the people.....wierd....since evvvvvvvrrrrryyy other group manages to behave.  And when you dullute the police and accountability, you hurt the good people in that community.  THAT is why we now see the pushback on this from groups like the NAACP....

You see, at first it sells....no one wants to accept they have a problem, so you and your ilk give them an "out" and of course they take it...... then reality visits....and the criminals just ruin localities while you happily trod along, so self-satisfied that you made a difference by making the system the problem.....   YOU wont have to live with the consequences of supporting the false narrative.....historically disenfranchised people do..... 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You should really think a little more about this position you have decided to take.  Who are you helping exactly? Who are your hurting?

Keep in mind that when you pretend police are the problem, and they police less, you are pointedly hurting the GOOD people and allowing the CRIMINAL.  So then, you have good and bad people everywhere, but crime tends to transpire within your "group".

So you see statistical elements and you assume its just the system, or the police, or whatever....you refuse to accept that it is THE PEOPLE.  So you and your ilk impugn the police, the system, schools, its always everything EXCEPT the people.....wierd....since evvvvvvvrrrrryyy other group manages to behave.  And when you dullute the police and accountability, you hurt the good people in that community.  THAT is why we now see the pushback on this from groups like the NAACP....

You see, at first it sells....no one wants to accept they have a problem, so you and your ilk give them an "out" and of course they take it...... then reality visits....and the criminals just ruin localities while you happily trod along, so self-satisfied that you made a difference by making the system the problem.....   YOU wont have to live with the consequences of supporting the false narrative.....historically disenfranchised people do..... 

Wtf do you mean “the people”?  If you are blaming an entire race for the actions of a few, that’s discrimination (and by extension, evidence of white privilege).  That paragraph appears to be acknowledging that police do discriminate against blacks even though you were previously denying it.

I’m not telling the police to police less, I’m telling them to police actual crime and not preconceived notions.  For example the study I linked to above actually showed blacks were less likely to have illegal paraphernalia in their cars when getting pulled over, despite being more likely to get pulled over in the first place.

If blacks are not discriminated against by police, it will help those of them that are not criminals.  Of course I hope the actual criminals are punished, but for example I’m sure there have been more cases of blacks than whites getting charged with minor crimes they didn’t commit, then due to lack of proper attorney representation, either getting convicted or encouraged to take an unwise plea deal which impacts the rest of their life.   Kalief Browder being one extreme and sad example.

Just now, TimHauck said:

Wtf do you mean “the people”?  If you are blaming an entire race for the actions of a few, that’s discrimination (and by extension, evidence of white privilege).  That paragraph appears to be acknowledging that police do discriminate against blacks even though you were previously denying it.

I’m not telling the police to police less, I’m telling them to police actual crime and not preconceived notions.  For example the study I linked to above actually showed blacks were less likely to have illegal paraphernalia in their cars when getting pulled over, despite being more likely to get pulled over in the first place.

If blacks are not discriminated against by police, it will help those of them that are not criminals.  Of course I hope the actual criminals are punished, but for example I’m sure there have been more cases of blacks than whites getting charged with minor crimes they didn’t commit, then due to lack of proper attorney representation, either getting convicted or encouraged to take an unwise plea deal which impacts the rest of their life.   Kalief Browder being one extreme and sad example.

Incorrect. I am blaming a culture.   You see, immigrants from Africa, and everywhere else for that matter, are able to succeed in this system. But when you have Democrats continuing to harm the AA community, and allowance for a culture that celebrates criminality.....you create problems, just that simple.

Police do an excellent job, every day, and have thousands of interactions without issue...and then you have one instance.....one abberation....and we pretend that we are back in 1850.....its completely inane.

Polive discriminate against CRIMINALS....now if you want to explore why criminality is so prevalent, and allowed, within the AA community....we can do that....thats really not a challenge.  Democrat policies, coupled with a culture that celebrates the worst behaviors and you get what we see.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

now if you want to explore why criminality is so prevalent, and allowed, within the AA community....we can do that....thats really not a challenge.  Democrat policies, coupled with a culture that celebrates the worst behaviors and you get what we see.

This is discrimination against blacks.  It's not fair to discriminate against those that are not criminals just because blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime.  I'm done with this conversation.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

This is discrimination against blacks.  It's not fair to discriminate against those that are not criminals just because blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime.  I'm done with this conversation.

It is wrong to NOT police criminals.....it hurts good people....its an enabler for bad behavior....    When you recognize the harm.......and destructiveness of your view on this topic toward the people you pretend to care about, then maybe you will understand that we need to fix this at the grass roots level.   Sure, you walk around happy with yourself and beleiving you are somehow "moral", when in reality your postion is amoral and pointedly harmful for those you claim to care about.  And THAT is why the sitation never improves, but just gets worse.... its people such as yourself that foment and ensure it....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

It is wrong to NOT police criminals.....it hurts good people....its an enabler for bad behavior....    When you recognize the harm.......and destructiveness of your view on this topic toward the people you pretend to care about, then maybe you will understand that we need to fix this at the grass roots level.   Sure, you walk around happy with yourself and beleiving you are somehow "moral", when in reality your postion is amoral and pointedly harmful for those you claim to care about.  And THAT is why the sitation never improves, but just gets worse.... its people such as yourself that foment and ensure it....

OK last one and then I'm really done.   LOL that you think people getting accused of crimes they didn't commit is actually good for them.  GTFOH.

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

OK last one and then I'm really done.   LOL that you think people getting accused of crimes they didn't commit is actually good for them.  GTFOH.

If you can prove that is happening then we all get behind it, as has been demonstrated.  But we already know that is not actually happening, the stats bear that out.  YOU look at the numbers and say the SYSTEM is broken, I look at the stats and say the CULTURE is broken.  And every other culture in this society manages to make it work, fo you to be correct would require something for us to point to, but the stats point to nothing other than a cultural problem.

That is why nothing your ideology implements ever makes it better....even though it makes you feel good....

13 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yes, but that happened mostly in December, November at the absolute earliest, not September.

Not possible.  You are attributing no selective force to the interim period.  This is akin to attributing bad things happening to witchcraft.  Please have a seat.

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

Not possible.  You are attributing no selective force to the interim period.  This is akin to attributing bad things happening to witchcraft.  Please have a seat.

So your take is that at the same time total cases were declining, the by far most contagious variant to date at that point was first coming around?   

That might the dumbest thing you've ever said in here, and there's a lot of competition for that.