Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

COVID Vaccines Caused 300,000 Excess Deaths, $147 Billion in Damage

Just now, TimHauck said:

Edward Dowd is a fraud

This is coming from multiple countries, multiple sources and multiple studies. It's not Dowd, but nice try. 

BTW, how many shots deep are you now? 

Just now, League Champion said:

This is coming from multiple countries, multiple sources and multiple studies. It's not Dowd, but nice try. 

It’s coming from Dowd.  “Humanity Projects” is him.

11 minutes ago, League Champion said:

A quote from the article:

On Feb. 24, Sweden, a country that eschewed lockdowns, vaccine and mask mandates and strict COVID-19 countermeasures, reported its total excess deaths during the first two years of the pandemic were among the lowest in Europe.”

Sweden has a higher vax rate than the US. Proof that this “analysis” is nonsense.

Sadly more will die from this covid jab crap

31 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Sadly more will die from this covid jab crap

Why am I not surprised Jesus’s best friend is anti Covid vax

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

He’s a science denier he only has 2 of the bestest fake vaccine ever 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

And I’m still alive with no conditions.  

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

He’s a science denier he only has 2 of the bestest fake vaccine ever 

Like Liberals with the Trannies? A Boy isn't a Boy and a Girl isn't a girl. They just want to F everything that walks. 

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

How many shots have you had Timmy be honest! That's a direct question. 

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

ZERO VACCINES, have had COVID at least 3 times and I'm still alive. PRAISE BABY JESUS!!! ITS AN ABSOLUTE MIRACLE. 

Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. 

BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE.

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Like Liberals with the Trannies? A Boy isn't a Boy and a Girl isn't a girl. They just want to F everything that walks. 

Amen oh my soul Amen.  

5 minutes ago, League Champion said:

How many shots have you had Timmy be honest! That's a direct question. 

I already answered your question when you asked it in this very thread 2 hours ago

Just now, TimHauck said:

I already answered your question when you asked it in this very thread 2 hours ago

You're full of shizz. You probably have at least boosters in you 

22 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. Vaccines. Vaccines. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 2020 riots. 2020 riots. Trannies. Trannies. Voter fraud. Voter fraud. 

BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE BEEDEE.

All you have is 

Trump!!;$;$;!:!&:’sns

All based on bullshit stats. “Say it was Covid, we get more money”.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Edward Dowd is a fraud

TimHack is a fraud.

See how easy that is?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

TimHack is a fraud.

See how easy that is?

I’ve previously explained why Dowd is a fraud.

His argument is literally “more younger people died in 2021 than 2020, it must be because of the Covid vax.”  Except the exact data that he cites from actuaries points out that the largest excess deaths in 2021 occurred in the lower vaccinated southeast states.

Now please indulge me, please provide an example of why you think I’m a fraud.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’ve previously explained why Dowd is a fraud.

His argument is literally “more younger people died in 2021 than 2020, it must be because of the Covid vax.”  Except the exact data that he cites from actuaries points out that the largest excess deaths in 2021 occurred in the lower vaccinated southeast states.

Now please indulge me, please provide an example of why you think I’m a fraud.

Dying with covid is not dying because of covid. 

You are a fraud.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Dying with covid is not dying because of covid. 

I agree.  But before Omicron, ~90% of “with Covid” deaths had Covid as the underlying cause

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I agree.  But before Omicron, ~90% of “with Covid” deaths had Covid as the underlying cause

Bullshlt. Doctors finally started coming out and saying they were instructed to put covid as the cause of death if someone had covid when they died. 

There is no turning back time to tell how few died of actual covid now. And it wouldn't be worth the effort. Time to throw Fauci in prison, put smart people in charge and heavily monitor the doings of the CDC moving forward. The "vaccine" killed more than the actual chinese flu did except for maybe the elderly. Maybe. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

This is funny 

i don’t think there was a single person who died only from Covid 

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

This is funny 

Many had other contributing factors, but Covid was usually what ultimately caused them to die (and many people that die of any cause have other contributing factors as well).  If not then there wouldn’t have been so many excess deaths.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Many had other contributing factors, but Covid was usually what ultimately caused them to die (and many people that die of any cause have other contributing factors as well).  If not then there wouldn’t have been so many excess deaths.

Right when you add Covid to other conditions that’s what kills you. None of the conditions would, but combine all 3 and you’re toast

The flu took a vacation during Covid.  

21 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You're the dumbest person here

• Thanks 1

Does anyone remember when we were told that there would be makeship morgues in the streets, field hospitals in abandoned warehouses, bodies stacked up on city streets, etc? I don't personally know 1 single person who died of COVID, and none of my friends are Vaxxed 😂

Gotta love the Dems. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Awesome 1 neat 

we should lock down the country and force vaccines on people

There are many more than one, and no we should not do either of those, covid is over

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

There are many more than one, and no we should not do either of those, covid is over

the point i was making is that the average covid death had 2.4 co-morbidities

That time when Edward Dowd implied a study’s results that ended in 2017 was because of Covid vaccines, lol