HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Donald is the only man who can save the world 🚨 God Bless Donald

7 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

👍

The Central Park Five that he called for publicly to be executed (but later were completely exonerated) along with the black community of NYC would strongly disagree with that statement. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

The Central Park Five that he called for publicly to be executed (but later were completely exonerated) along with the black community of NYC would strongly disagree with that statement. 

No he didn’t. He never did that. Stop lying.  

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

She had a cat named vagina. The cat was named Vagina . Vagina

12 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

She had a cat named vagina. The cat was named Vagina . Vagina

And if she had two other cats, one named Clitoris and the other named Uterus, that would also be irrelevant to whether the guy who said he likes to grab women by the 🐱 sexually assaulted or abused her (and a jury unanimously agreed that he did). 

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

And if she had two other cats, one named Clitoris and the other named Uterus, that would also be irrelevant to whether the guy who said he likes to grab women by the 🐱 sexually assaulted or abused her (and a jury unanimously agreed that he did). 

No one gives a fock what you think.  You're obsessed with this thread.  If you only liked vaginas as much as you like talking about them you might be a lot less uptight.

• Haha 2

Just now, BrahmaBulls said:

No one gives a fock what you think.  You're obsessed with this thread.  If you only liked vaginas as much as you like talking about them you might be a lot less uptight.

Thank you! :banana:

18 hours ago, Horseman said:

If you ever wondered what asss cancer ridden TDS life losers do on a Friday night..........now you know. 

:lol:

:doublethumbsup:

Dude is literally pooping in a bag and lets Trump continue to dominate his headspace. Sad. 

36 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Dude is literally pooping in a bag and lets Trump continue to dominate his headspace. Sad. 

What anxiety meds are you on friend?

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Oh man poop bag is back to his aliases, rough week?

After a long week at work I like a good chill pill and a couple coldies. 

you should try something, Trump has literally dominated a decade of your life! You can’t even poop anymore and you are letting this guy dominate you, tortured life bro. Don’t be such a weak Libby. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Not enough, it appears. 

2 hours ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Spoiler alert - he/she has no interest in vaginas. Shocker ehh?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HellToupee said:

I read yesterday that Elvis at the time of death weighed 350, consumed12,000 calories a day ate ate some crazy chit, so yeah this is an accurate comparison.

🤣

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

read yesterday that Elvis at the time of death weighed 350

Could he remember where he was, deliver a speech without forgetting what he's talking about or walk a flight of stairs? Was he a racist kid sniffing groper? Did he have an encounter with a Gentleman named Cornpop? 

3 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Rusty & the boyos try to take down a good MAGA patriot  

MAGA! 

13 hours ago, BirdGang said:

Oh man poop bag is back to his aliases, rough week?

After a long week at work I like a good chill pill and a couple coldies. 

you should try something, Trump has literally dominated a decade of your life! You can’t even poop anymore and you are letting this guy dominate you, tortured life bro. Don’t be such a weak Libby. 

One statement is false, that anyone ITT poops in a bag, one statement is true, you need to take a pill to numb you enough so that you can make it through your pathetic IRL.

Now which drugs do you need to take to make you able to handle the big, scary world friend?

• Haha 1

Father Clownzo belts out "Unchained Melody" one last time before eating six peanut butter, chocolate-chip cookie and gravy sammiches.

• Like 1

Why are all the leftards posting in this thread? I thought they were about thread integrity? 

3 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

One statement is false, that anyone ITT poops in a bag, one statement is true, you need to take a pill to numb you enough so that you can make it through your pathetic IRL.

Now which drugs do you need to take to make you able to handle the big, scary world friend?

Your weak colon and cucking on the body builder forum is well documented. Another Lib that failed at life and hides on message boards blaming those that do accomplish. Trump owning you clowns for 4 more years almost makes me feel bad for you…almost. 😂

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why are all the leftards posting in this thread? I thought they were about thread integrity? 

They are triggered that ol Don is about to hand them their Libby 🍑 again. 😂

Go to the Official Joe Biden Thread if you want to see those on the right respecting thread integrity. 

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Go to the Official Joe Biden Thread if you want to see those on the right respecting thread integrity. 

Two wrongs don’t make a right. Go to the Biden thread and post your Biden stuff. This thread is a celebration of President in waiting  Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Your weak colon and cucking on the body builder forum is well documented. Another Lib that failed at life and hides on message boards blaming those that do accomplish. Trump owning you clowns for 4 more years almost makes me feel bad for you…almost. 😂

No matter what stupid fake lies you make up. We know the truth about you.  You need drugs to get through your pitiful day.

Quite the “man” who needs to be made numb to real life.  Your low IQ takes, anger here, and absolute cuckening for some old, Orange moron makes perfect sense now.

Hey, did you thank Biden for lowering the cost of your schizophrenic drugs you so desperately need?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Two wrongs don’t make a right. Go to the Biden thread and post your Biden stuff. This thread is a celebration of President in waiting  Trump. 

The OP of this thread has always asked for a safe space for his Trump threads but he has never shown the same courtesy to threads about Democrats even when he was requested to,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

No matter what stupid fake lies you make up. We know the truth about you.  You need drugs to get through your pitiful day.

Quite the “man” who needs to be made numb to real life.  Your low IQ takes, anger here, and absolute cuckening for some old, Orange moron makes perfect sense now.

Hey, did you thank Biden for lowering the cost of your schizophrenic drugs you so desperately need?

My weed is still the same cost 💩 boy. 😂

Man clowning you never gets old haha. 

Thread title says trump talk.  That's what this is.  Stop being a baby.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

listen here little guy.  It feels like you're taking my points as a criticism, they are not.  I think it's great that weak people like yourself get the help they need through powerful pharmaceuticals to face the horrible reality of your IRL.

But I caution little girl, mixing weed with the potent cocktail you're on, to help you cope with IRL without breaking down into tears, is not a good combination for someone as mentally fragile as you.

It's gonna be ok buddy!

40 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

People do and say weird shet. Donald talked about how hot his daughter was, they might date, etc. 

Man Donny has had yall in meltdown mode for over a decade now, this will be the best rerun ever. Maybe Joe will give you and Raven Tard a forum to cry in again with the Maury guy? Well maybe you, he gave up on 💩 bag a long time ago.  😂

54 minutes ago, squistion said:

The jury who heard both her and Trump testify believed her, not Trump. 

Juries heard OJ and believed him. Do you? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

You’re a big weed smoker? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Juries heard OJ and believed him. Do you? 

One jury did in the criminal trial.

In the civil trial for damages, the other jury did not believe OJ. just like the Carroll jury did not believe Trump.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re a big weed smoker? 

What he is is an anxiety ridden little girl who can't fact the world each day without her cocktail of potent, mind altering drugs supplied by big pharma to little girls just like Birdbrain who need drugs just to get their little selves out of bed.

She should stay away from weed thought it may have adverse interactions with her daily drug cocktail.

I'm just reporting on something I ran across and trying to help the little gal, that's all.