Sign in to follow this  
Blue Horseshoe

CNN: Charlamagne Tha God Explains 'Black Privilege'

NYC Mayor Eric Adams blames media again after new poll reveals NYers are as concerned as ever about crime

.....Mayor Eric Adams used a new TV interview to downplay a recent poll revealing New Yorkers are still terrified about crime — and blamed the media for the latest numbers.....A new Siena College poll revealed that 41% of New York State residents have “never” been as concerned about their personal safety as they are now – while a shocking 87% responded that crime is a very or somewhat serious problem in New York State and New York City ....“They start their day picking up the news, the morning papers… and they see some of the most horrific events that may happen throughout the previous day,” a defensive Adams said during an interview ...“Plays on your psyche!” he added.... 

....“But unfortunately, we just report on things that actually happen,” anchor Bianca Peters responded.....“My mission is to move people from what they felt to what they’re feeling. And no one can take away the fact this city is humming,” added Adams....87% of New Yorkers responded that crime is a very or somewhat serious problem in New York State and New York City, according to the poll....Meanwhile, a combined 61% of Empire State denizens in the recent Siena poll admitted they are either very or somewhat concerned that they’ll be the next victim of a crime....

https://nypost.com/2023/07/12/nyc-mayor-eric-adams-blames-medias-crime-coverage-following-new-poll-that-residents-remain-concerned-about-personal-safety/

Florida teacher says she didn’t confiscate student’s Nintendo Switch before vile beating

....The Florida teacher’s aide who was brutally attacked by a 270-pound student denied her teenage assailant’s claims that she sparked the classroom beatdown when she confiscated his Nintendo Switch....Joan Naydich, a paraprofessional at Matanzas High School in Palm Coast, made the revelation Monday as she continues to recover from being slammed to the floor and stomped on 15 times.....“I just want to set the record straight. I never took the Nintendo Switch from him. From anyone that’s read or heard differently, I’ve been told this was unfortunately misinformation,” Naydich said....

....Brendan Depa, 17, told cops he launched his tirade on Naydich after she took his handheld game console during class....Disturbing video shows the hulking, 6-foot-6 teenager exacting his revenge on the mother of two in the school hallway. The teenager continues to beat Naydich’s limp body as stunned students and teachers try to break up the violence. It took four adults to pry the massive student off Naydich, the footage shows....Depa — who allegedly told cops he was “going to kill her” when he is released from custody — will be tried as an adult for aggravated battery on a school board employee, a charge punishable by up to 30 years behind bars....The troubled teen has a violent past and was arrested three times for simple battery in 2019....

https://nypost.com/2023/02/28/joan-naydich-i-didnt-take-brendan-depas-nintendo-switch-before-attack/

Let's be honest. If this was a white student and the teacher was a black woman, what would have happened? In the national daily media cycle for two weeks straight. Rioting, burning and looting to no end over this as a pure wedge issue to claim it's proof of life of systemic racism. Demands for everyone in the school administration to be fired no matter what. Race hustlers doing everything possible to incite the issue to try to monetize it on various platforms. 

Detroit police commissioner caught in car with prostitute, asks deputies to ‘help him out’

....A member of the Detroit Police Board of Commissioners has resigned in disgrace after he was caught in the act with a prostitute in his car — then asked officers if they could “help him out.” Bryan Ferguson, who represented District 1 for the DPBC and was the former chair of Detroit’s police oversight board, announced his resignation Thursday after news broke that he had been found with the sex worker on Wednesday morning. "After further consideration of the best interests of my family and the Board, I am choosing to resign as District 1 Police Commissioner effective immediately.”....Undercover narcotics agents from the Wayne County Sheriff’s Department spotted Ferguson committing a lewd act with a known sex worker around 7:15 a.m. Wednesday.....

....Capt. Jason Bates said he asked deputies at the scene if they could “help him out” and told him his position.....“At that time, Mr. Bryan Ferguson stepped out, identified himself as a Detroit police commissioner.....A title or position doesn’t make them above the law.”....Ferguson told the Detroit Free Press the allegations are a “big misunderstanding” and said he “has nothing to hide.”....He claimed the woman, whom he said he did not know, hopped into his truck and “just pulled up right on me.....”

https://nypost.com/2023/07/13/detroit-police-commissioner-caught-in-car-with-prostitute/

Ex-Detroit police commissioner lied about paying prostitute $10 for sex

....Unsurprisingly, it looks like a former Detroit police commissioner’s wild tale about how was caught with his pants down with a prostitute in his car appears to be a lie....Though he denied it to the public, Bryan Ferguson admitted to officers that he had paid the sex worker $10 for a blow job, according to a citation obtained by the Detroit Free Press.....“Yes, I gave her $10 dollars for it,” Ferguson told officers from the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office, according to the citation, adding, “I’m sorry, I know I was wrong....”

....The next day, on July 13, Ferguson told WXYZ-TV that it was all a big misunderstanding, claiming that he saw the woman fleeing from a man while screaming when she entered his vehicle without permission.....“I start screaming at her: ‘Get the F out of my truck.’ I was cussing — ‘get the F out of my truck. Get out. Get out right now!’” Ferguson said.....“She’s hollering out, ‘Please help me, he’s going to kill me!’ I said, ‘I don’t even care. Get out of my truck.’ While I was saying that, I’m trying to push her out of my truck... well, when I went to go step out of my truck, an SUV go pulling out with white lights.....”

....In another apparent discrepancy between the citation and what Ferguson told the public, Ferguson told WXYZ-TV that he only volunteered his identity as a Detroit police commissioner when he was recognized by the officers. But according to the citation, Ferguson asked the officers, “Can you help me out? Can I throw something out there please?” and added, “I’m a Detroit Police Commissioner.....This is going to really mess things up for me....” 

https://www.metrotimes.com/news/ex-detroit-police-commissioner-lied-about-paying-prostitute-10-for-sex-33669233

NAACP, religious leaders call for Oakland to issue state of emergency over crime

....In response to growing crime concerns in the city of Oakland, the NAACP and religious leaders are calling on the city to issue a state of emergency.....“We need to do something now to curtail, I think World War III happening in the city of Oakland,” said Bob Jackson, bishop at the Acts Full Gospel Church and part of the NAACP. ....Jackson believes the move is necessary to address violence he says is the worst he’s seen in 77 years in the city. ....“I’ve seen all of the different drug problems, the gangs, but I have never seen the city of Oakland in the condition that it is in right now and it’s a desperate situation,” he said....

On Saturday, California Hawaii Conference NAACP President Rick Callender...... "Our community members are in danger and elected officials are turning their heads away. Crime is at an all time high in Oakland and we are calling on the mayor to step up and work with the Oakland Branch to address this critical issue and call for a state of emergency." n just the past week, police have responded to multiple carjackings, shootings and homicides.....In a meeting Thursday night, Alameda County District Attorney Pamela Price addressed a tense crowd of concerned citizens ....

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/east-bay/oakland-state-of-emergency-naacp/3283472/

New poll shows how Biden’s coalition has frayed since 2020

....The new New York Times/Siena poll shows Biden underperforming among young voters, Blacks, Latinos and independents compared to his last election.....In 2020, it took the entire Democratic coalition — women, Black voters, Latinos, independents and disaffected Republicans — plus a global pandemic for Joe Biden to defeat then-President Donald Trump and remove him from office....But 15 months until Election Day 2024, a new poll shows the coalition that carried Biden to victory has frayed in a hypothetical Biden-versus-Trump rematch...

....Overall, the new national New York Times/Siena College poll finds Biden and Trump tied at 43% among registered voters. A combined 14% say they support a different candidate, wouldn’t vote or refused to answer.....Yet it’s the crosstabs breaking down those numbers that reveal Biden’s erosion from 2020, when he won the national popular vote by 4.5 percentage points and the Electoral College 306-232......In the Times/Siena poll, Biden leads Trump by 10 points among voters ages 18-29, when the 2020 exit poll him with a 24-point advantage among this demographic. He’s up 12 points among women, when it was 15 points in 2020. He’s ahead by 59 points among Black voters, when it was 75 points in his last election. He’s up 3 points among Latinos, down from 33 points in the 2020 results, and he’s ahead by 5 points among independents, when it was 13 points in 2020....

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/meetthepressblog/new-poll-shows-bidens-coalition-frayed-2020-rcna97572

NASCAR indefinitely suspends driver after liking George Floyd meme

....NASCAR and Legacy Motor Club have suspended driver Noah Gragson over his actions on social media.  NASCAR confirmed to Fox Sports that the suspension is related to a meme making fun of the death of George Floyd, a post which Gragson had liked....."We have made the decision to suspend Noah Gragson effective immediately regarding his actions that do not represent the values of our team," Legacy Motor Club said. "Josh Berry will drive the No. 42 entry for this weekend’s NASCAR Cup Series race at Michigan...." 

NASCAR then announced an indefinite suspension for Gragson for violating the member conduct section of the NASCAR Rule Book...."NASCAR fully supports Legacy Motor Club’s decision to suspend Noah Gragson," NASCAR said. "Following his actions on social media, NASCAR has determined that Gragson has violated the Member Conduct section of the 2023 NASCAR Rule Book and has placed him under indefinite suspension."

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nascar-indefinitely-suspends-driver-liking-george-floyd-meme

On 7/7/2023 at 5:22 AM, dogcows said:

Didn’t see this thread before, but it certainly doesn’t surprise me that Blue Horseshit has an entire thread celebrating his own racism. 

Mother of J train stabber compares son to Daniel Penny, starts legal defense fund

....The mother of the man accused of fatally stabbing an ex-con who attacked his girlfriend on a J Train this week compared the young man to Daniel Penny, as she has started an online fundraiser for his legal defense. Jordan Williams, 20, was justified when he knifed Devictor Ouedraogo on a Brooklyn subway Tuesday night because he was defending other straphangers from “danger which was already taking place,” his mom, April Williams, wrote on a GiveSendGo fundraiser she created. Then she invoked Penny, the 24-year-old former Marine who was indicted for killing troubled homeless man Jordan Neely after Neely allegedly threatened other passengers on an F train in Manhattan last month.“Simply stated, these cases have become all too familiar in NYC, and this situation resembles that of Daniel Penny.....” she wrote. “We just pray for that same opportunity!”.....“He should not suffer because he can not afford bail on a case where he simply was justified in the actions he took,” April Williams said of her son. “Why should Jordan have to suffer at Rikers Island and fight his case from a cage?.....”

....Williams fatally stabbed Ouedraogo, a 36-year-old man who was hassling other commuters on a northbound J train that was approaching Marcy Avenue in Williamsburg Tuesday evening, police sources told The Post. Ouedraogo started arguing with Williams, who was onboard with his girlfriend. Then Ouedraogo, of Bedford-Stuyvesant, allegedly socked the woman in the face, the sources said. The two fought, and had each other in headlocks before the younger man pulled a knife and stabbed Ouedraogo twice, sources said....Williams was released without bail Thursday after his arraignment in Brooklyn Criminal Court. Williams has been charged with manslaughter and criminal possession of a weapon, authorities said. He faces up to 25 years in prison for the first charge, while the second could tack on an extra 12 months.....

https://nypost.com/2023/06/15/mother-of-j-train-stabber-jordan-williams-compares-son-to-daniel-penny-starts-legal-defense-fund-to-bail-him-out/

Target employee called ‘racist’ for calling cops on ‘flash mob’ that tried to film dance video in store

....A wannabe pop star is receiving backlash online after she labeled a Target employee as a “racist” for calling the police on her “flash mob” that showed up uninvited to a store and began filming a dance video. Baby Storme, an internet personality who released a song titled “This City Is A Graveyard,” posted videos on YouTube and X titled “Racist Target Employee Calls The Police On Us For Dancing.” In the video, Baby Storme, who lists Los Angeles as her hometown on social media, and about a dozen other people dressed in goth-inspired costumes begin a slow dance as they walk through an aisle at a Target....

.....As the large group of mostly women dance to the song, a store employee is seen blocking the camera’s view in an apparent attempt to stop the spectacle. “We’re gonna have to call the cops on you guys,” the employee is heard saying. The video then cuts to a store employee telling the group that they were posing a “safety hazard” — prompting cries of protest from the dancers. “Hey, if we all just start and multiple people record, they can’t block everyone,” one of the dancers commented....The participants then resume their song and dance through the aisle while a security agent in a yellow jacket follows along with his back turned toward the camera.....

.....At one point, they form a large circle and hold hands while Baby Storme struts through the middle. Towards the end of the clip, the large group is seen leaving the store. “I was so excited for us to film a quick flash mob at Target,” Baby Storme wrote in the description of the YouTube video of the incident that she posted on Sunday. “But before we even walked through the door, this employee called the police on us for being on the property.”...... “At first he said we couldn’t film,” she wrote.....“But when we stopped filming, he still continued to kick us out, saying that we were a ‘safety violation,’ and that the police were on their way.”....“So, we made the most of what we could.” Baby Storme added: “I couldn’t even remember the dance I came up with.”.....“This moment for me was one that I really can not describe,” she wrote.....“I tried to keep it together, but all I could focus on was all the beautiful brown faces I was able to bring together......”....“That were able to stand in solidarity today. This is everything I stand for,” she wrote......

https://nypost.com/2023/08/14/target-employee-called-racist-for-breaking-up-flash-mob-that-tried-to-film-dance-video-in-store/

Pennsylvania Mother Who Testified Against Her Son To Get a Plea Deal After Driving Him to Murder Her Ex-Boyfriend Is Sentenced to 20 to 40 Years In Prison

.....A Pennsylvania woman was convicted for enlisting her son to murder her ex-boyfriend after he broke up with her. Now, the woman will possibly spend the rest of her life in prison for concocting a plan to have her lover killed.....Joyce Brown Rodriguez, 56, pleaded guilty to third-degree murder, criminal conspiracy, and related minor charges in December 2022. These charges stem from the December 2020 shooting death of Christopher Wilson, 52, her former partner of two years, according to the Bucks County District Attorney’s Office....An Investigation into the case showed that Wilson and Brown Rodriguez were romantically involved from 2018 until Wilson ended it.....

....Distraught, Brown Rodriguez bombarded Wilson with calls and texts before showing up at his workplace on Dec. 9, 2020, a day prior to the shooting. She messaged her son to come to Kuusakoski Inc., a recycling facility in Middletown Township, to help her confront her ex. According to her own testimony, she drove her son to Wilson’s workplace, parking discreetly. As Wilson talked with a colleague outside his car, her son emerged, firing multiple rounds even after Wilson dropped to the ground. After the deadly shooting, Brown Rodriguez and her son drove back home to Philadelphia. She was eventually arrested and worked out an agreement with the prosecutors....Bucks County Court Judge Jeffrey Finley sentenced Brown Rodriguez to a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 40 years behind bars....As a part of her plea deal, she had to testify against her son, whom she asked to kill Wilson.....

....While testifying before the grand jury, Brown Rodriguez said her sole intention was for her son to talk with Wilson on her behalf....Contrarily, law enforcement presented evidence to the grand jury indicating that Brown-Rodriguez had been searching for a gun in the days preceding the shooting...Chynea Wilson, one of the victim’s daughters, could not believe Brown Rodriguez still tried to maintain a relationship with her....“You had the audacity to walk up and hug me when you had your son murder my father,” she said during her victim impact testimony....She continued, “You were shameless, like a demonic person, acting like nothing had happened. For that, you deserve everything coming to you.....”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pennsylvania-mother-testified-against-her-204100747.html

Now imagine if Brown Rodriguez and her son were white instead. Now imagine, alternatively, if Wilson was white, what would be the difference? 

Because it's "black on black" crime, the majority of the activist left leaning MSM won't really touch stories like this. But there would "outrage" and the race hustlers would come out of the woodwork, screaming and yelling, if the shooter was white. But it's not about race. It's about an idiot mother, her idiot son and an old guy who got mixed up with too many idiots at once, tragically so. 

There's a real problem with black males killing each other in this country. It's not some isolated situation, it's apparent and widespread, across time as well. But no one can have a real discussion about it, because you'd be called a racist for simply bringing it up. 

On 5/31/2023 at 9:24 PM, Blue Horseshoe said:

Why are you hiding your gender?

Didn’t see this thread before, but it certainly doesn’t surprise me that Blue Horseshit has an entire thread celebrating his own racism. 

Ramswamy stands by dis of Dem Rep. Pressley as among ‘wizards of the grand KKK’

.....On Friday in Iowa, Ramaswamy claimed there’s a “new Neo racism on the left” — citing as an example “the Squad” member’s 2019 reported remark that “we don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice.”....“I think it is the same spirit to say that I can look at you and based on just your skin color that I know something about the content of your character — that I know something about the content of the viewpoints you’re allowed to express,” Ramaswamy told CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday....“For Ayanna Presley to tell me that, that because of my skin color, I can express my views — that is wrong.....”

......“We typically don’t engage in these bad-faith attacks but yesterday a line was crossed. A GOP candidate referred to Ayanna as ‘a modern grand wizard of the KKK’ because she speaks out against racial injustice,” her team said in the pitch, according to Politico. “This is backwards and harmful, but that is the point.”.....He pointed to both the 2019 comment from Pressley — and journalist Kara Swisher recently calling him “RamaSMARMY” on social media....“I think it’s offensive. And I think the fact that we’re taught to see one another on the basis of our genetic attributes is something that would make the old wizards of the grand KKK proud,” Ramaswamy said in Iowa.....

......“We all agree that the KKK was an awful organization that has a toxic stain in our national history. So given that we can start from that point of agreement, now that allows us to say, who actually sounds more like that organization today?” he continued. “The people who are calling for more racial discrimination on the basis of skin color.”....Ramaswamy further contended “most of that modern racism has come from the modern left....”

https://nypost.com/2023/08/27/ramswamy-defends-likening-rep-pressleys-comments-to-grand-wizard-of-modern-kkk/

Why Are Democrats Defending Al Sharpton?

.....To read their tweets, you would think Mr. Sharpton was Gandhi-esque. “TheRevAl has dedicated his life to the fight for justice for all. No amount of racist tweets from the man in the White House will erase that — and we must not let them divide us. I stand with my friend Al Sharpton in calling out these ongoing attacks on people of color,” wrote Elizabeth Warren. Kamala Harris praised Sharpton as a man who has “spent his life fighting for what’s right.” Joe Biden agreed, lauding the reverend as “a champion in the fight for civil rights.....”

.....The problem for Democrats is that Al Sharpton actually is, as Mr. Trump put it on Twitter, “a con man.” And not just a con man: Mr. Sharpton is an ambulance-chasing, anti-Semitic, anti-white race hustler. His history of offensive statements is longer than the current American president’s. And Mr. Sharpton’s worst sin — his blatant incitement to violence during the Crown Heights riots of 1991 — leaves no doubt that he is not a leader, as New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio described him, who has spent his years “pushing for justice in the teachings of Dr. King......”

Consider this very partial list of his offenses:

...Mr. Sharpton came onto the national scene in 1987, during what is now known as the Tawana Brawley affair. On Nov. 28 of that year, a 15-year-old black girl was found lying in a garbage bag, smeared with feces, with various racial slurs and epithets written in charcoal on her body. She said that she’d been raped by six white men and that two were law-enforcement officials. Mr. Sharpton relentlessly championed her cause. And yet, after seven months of examining police and medical records, a grand jury found “overwhelming evidence” that Ms. Brawley had fabricated her entire story. Yet Mr. Sharpton proceeded to accuse the prosecutor, Steven Pagones, of being one of the perpetrators of the alleged abduction and rape. Mr. Sharpton was successfully sued (along with Ms. Brawley’s lawyers, Anthony H. Maddox Jr. and C. Vernon Mason Sr.) for defamation. The jury in this civil action found Mr. Sharpton liable for making seven defamatory statements about Mr. Pagones, whose life fell apart as a result of the entire episode. Mr. Sharpton refused to pay his share of damages, which was later paid by a number of his supporters, and he has refused to apologize....

....In August 1991, after an automobile accident involving the motorcade of a Hasidic rabbi accidentally killed a black child, riots broke out in the Crown Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn. Much of the press portrayed it as a kind of cultural clash between the black and Jewish communities, but it was described accurately by the Times columnist, A.M. Rosenthal, as a “pogrom.” Following the death of the boy, Gavin Cato, hundreds of black men took to the streets. Within hours of the accident, 20 young black men surrounded Yankel Rosenbaum, a 29-year-old Australian yeshiva student visiting the United States to conduct research for his doctorate. They stabbed him several times in the back and beat him. He subsequently died of his injuries. The rioting continued for three days, leaving 152 police officers and 38 civilians injured. At least 122 blacks and seven whites were arrested. Amid this unrest, Mr. Sharpton led hundreds of protesters on a march in front of the headquarters of the Chabad-Lubavitch Hasidic movement. During his remarks at Gavin Cato’s funeral, at which there was a banner declaring, “Hitler did not do the job,” Mr. Sharpton let loose with a eulogy blaming “the diamond merchants right here in Crown Heights,” and insisted that “the issue is not anti-Semitism; the issue is apartheid.” He continued: “All we want to say is what Jesus said: If you offend one of these little ones, you got to pay for it. No compromise, no meetings, no kaffeeklatsch, no skinnin’ and grinnin’. Pay for your deeds....”

....Four years later, Mr. Sharpton incited violence again. In 1995, Fred Harari, a Jewish tenant of a retail property on 125th Street who operated Freddy’s Fashion Mart, sought to evict his longtime subtenant, a black-owned record store called the Record Shack. Beginning that August, Mr. Sharpton led a series of marches against the planned eviction. Protesters led by Mr. Sharpton’s National Action Network picketed outside the store day after day, referring to Jews as “bloodsuckers” and threatening, “We’re going to burn and loot the Jews.” At one point Mr. Sharpton told protesters, “We will not stand by and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business.” Never mind that the building was actually owned by a black Pentecostal church. Then, on Dec. 8, 1995, a protester named Roland J. Smith Jr. entered Mr. Harari’s store, told all the black customers to leave, shot several remaining customers and set the store on fire. The gunman fatally shot himself, and seven store employees died of smoke inhalation....

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/opinion/al-sharpton-trump.html

Influencer ‘Meatball’ appears to be arrested while livestreaming wild looting rampage in Philadelphia

A popular social media influencer known as “Meatball” livestreamed the rabid looting spree that engulfed Philadelphia’s city center overnight, before she was seemingly arrested while cheering on the marauders.nMeatball, whose real name is Dayjia Blackwell, shared video and photos on her Instagram Stories gleefully documenting the mass plunder of several businesses, including an Apple store, a Foot Locker, a Lululemon and a liquor store. The content creator with close to 650,000 followers across Instagram and TikTok could be seen laughing, clapping and shouting “Let’s go!” as she witnessed suspected looters fleeing while she was driven across the city.

Blackwell later continued filming the frenzy on foot, capturing her apparent enthusiasm. “Tell the police they’re either gonna lock me up tonight, or it’s gonna get lit, it’s gonna be a movie,” she said at one point in her videos. Joining a crowd of youngsters loitering in the street, a laughing Blackwell ....showed hordes of looters rushing into the Apple store near 15th and Chestnut streets and emerging with iPhones and tablets in hand. “Free iPhones! Free iPhones,” Blackwell cried out, before filming people showing off their stolen electronics.

Blackwell later got back in the car and headed to the next stop on the looting spree, saying in the video: “Keep it going!” The livestream then captured a gaggle of men and women ransacking a liquor store that had been broken into in a shopping plaza. Blackwell herself is briefly seen holding a glass bottle filled with a brown liquid. Other social media users later shared videos showing Blackwell apparently being detained by police officers.... posted footage in which a woman believed to be Blackwell is being led away in handcuffs by cops....At least two guns were recovered from the crime scenes, according to the authorities....

https://nypost.com/2023/09/27/influencer-meatball-livestreamed-philadelphia-looting/

Lawyer for influencer Meatball calls media coverage of livestreamed looting racist

A lawyer representing an influencer dubbed “Meatball” who livestreamed the widespread looting in Philadelphia claims news reports of the woman’s arrest are racist. Dayjia Blackwell shared videos and photos on her Instagram Stories that gleefully documented the mass plunder of several businesses, including an Apple store, a Foot Locker, a Lululemon and a liquor store.The content creator with close to 650,000 followers across Instagram and TikTok could be seen laughing, clapping and shouting “Let’s go!” as she witnessed suspected looters fleeing the scene while she was driven across the city. Blackwell was even seen taunting the local police — encouraging them to arrest her hours before she was charged with six felonies.

But in an open letter to the media, Jessica Mann, a lawyer representing Blackwell, said the media portrayal of the 21-year-old influencer is “unjust.”.....“It sickens me to witness the media’s compliance in what can only be described as an all-out assault on black and brown people, as their character and actions are mercilessly vilified,” she wrote in the letter posted to her Instagram.“We cannot afford to disregard this insidious justice.”....Mann concluded by saying: “We will not stand silent as Dayjia Blackwell is unfairly portrayed and attacked. We will amplify her voice and demand justice for all those who have been marginalized, victimized and ignored......It is time for the media to fulfill its duty to shed light on the real issues at hand, and to work towards a society that values and protects the lives of all its citizens.”

https://nypost.com/2023/10/02/lawyer-for-influencer-meatball-claims-reports-on-her-arrest-are-racist/

Denny’s employees assault reporter over failing restaurant score

Employees at a Georgia Denny's attacked a television photographer Wednesday after reporter Adam Murphy entered the restaurant to.... ask questions about a failed inspection report.....“Don’t put the camera in my face!” said the unidentified female employee. “I’m going to call the police.” She and another unnamed employee physically shoved the camera and forced Murphy and photographer Dimitri Lotovski out of the establishment. A third employee then came out with her young son and cursed at Murphy and began slapping at the camera....."That's assault right there!' Murphy said. A male employee began recording the photographer and questioned whether Murphy was even allowed on the premises...

The news station did not file assault charges against the employees. Instead, they sent the raw video to Denny’s corporate headquarters in Spartanburg, S.C.....Denny's provided the station with this statement: “We are disappointed by the inappropriate and unacceptable behavior of the employees. We have spoken to the franchisee at this location and he has taken immediate action to ensure the restaurant meets our high brand standards and has taken appropriate action with employees.”....Denny’s did not say whether any of the employees were fired...

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/national/denny-employees-assault-reporter-over-failing-restaurant-score

Sadly......making problems about others, instead of fixing themselves.....never solves a thing and just makes it worse.   Pretending its "white people" is a negative spiral for them  😒