Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Where And What Is The Coolst Places You’ve Ever Been

On 5/27/2023 at 2:46 AM, nobody said:

That Best Bank

Not funny.🙃

21 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

being 8 years old, flying my own plane over the house i grew up in.

That was you???

The Grand Ole Opry in Tennessee (Rhyman) 

CBGB’s in New York

The Wild Horse2 in Vegas

Just now, BunnysBastatrds said:

Route 66

DC

PCH

The boy and I are doing 2 weeks on Rte 66 starting this weekend.  Did the same with the girl when she was 13.  Love that trip.

21 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

The boy and I are doing 2 weeks on Rte 66 starting this weekend.  Did the same with the girl when she was 13.  Love that trip.

There is a diner in Flagstaff,AZ on 66. By Winslow. Ate rattlesnake. Had to stop.! Called Freddy or Froiedmans. Diner. Godamnt I hate when I can’t think. 

I have a -ton if stories. 
Best roadside BBQ - leaving Lynchburg TN found a roadside BBQ - but it was a house !!!

Pulled around the ”drive thru” and we were served meat and sides in pint containers- plastic bag with plates napkins an plastic forks. Then finally a loaf of bread thrown our way. 

It was truly best and weirdest experience at the same time. 

The single tree covers an area about the size of a city block. Lahaina was beautiful too; ripe mangos on the ground and small private art galleries. I saw a gallery of Ron Wood paintings . There is a graveyard downtown, and I saw an extended Hawaiian family lying on the grass around a grave. I figured some family member had recently died. Later when I walked back by, the family was gone and I went over to read the grave. It was an infant that died in 1956. 

https://www.gohawaii.com/islands/maui/regions/west-maui/Lahaina/banyan-tree#:~:text=Lāhainā's Massive Banyan Tree&text=Imported from India and planted,more than 60-feet high.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Wife and I are heading to Show Low this July for a vacation; it's a little south of Winslow.  I've been to Show Low but somehow in 34 years I've never made it north of there to see Winslow, Petrified Forest, Antelope Canyon, or any of the wonders in the NE part of the state.  If we don't get there this time we've discussed a longer road trip including Bryce Canyon, Colorado, and Taos/Los Alamos/Santa Fe.  :thumbsup: 

I've been lucky to visit a lot of neat places, but probably the coolest thing was the Opera House in Sydney, Australia.  My company sales incentive trip was in Sydney and our final awards dinner was at the opera house.  It was formal -- tuxedos and evening gowns.  We were driven to the opera house in vintage limos.  Our limo pulled up and out step my wife and I in our fanciest best.  The company had a red carpet and horn players on either side which played to announce our arrival.  Hundreds of people were around just sightseeing and watching us, wondering who we were but obviously we were hella important. :D I waved to the adoring crowd as we passed under the horns and into the building.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Wife and I are heading to Show Low this July for a vacation; it's a little south of Winslow.  I've been to Show Low but somehow in 34 years I've never made it north of there to see Winslow, Petrified Forest, Antelope Canyon, or any of the wonders in the NE part of the state.  If we don't get there this time we've discussed a longer road trip including Bryce Canyon, Colorado, and Taos/Los Alamos/Santa Fe.  :thumbsup: 

Petrified Forest NP is very cool.  Meteor Crater is a must see.  Truly amazing.

• Thanks 1