Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

SCOTUS LGBTQ Ruling? No thread?

21 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

No, unless you're some kind of Arian.  Baptists also believe that God is the Trinity, made up of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  These are the basics.

No, Jesus was the son of God. God wasn't himself and his son. You're thinking about Catholics. 

On 7/4/2023 at 2:05 PM, squistion said:

Fine. Show me the link where it was proven. You can't because it never happened. :lol:

asked and answered 3000 times before.  You play this game where you act dumbfounded and pretend you didn't say and then ask for proof.  Proof is then provided then when it comes up again you play the same game.

Unfortunately, for you, it's written in stone now.  You aren't ever going to be able to disprove this.  Too many people saw the post with their own eyes and then linked to it.  No one is playing your game anymore.

Better get used to this, because every time you post about some LGBT "discrimination" nonsense you're going to get this.

12 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

asked and answered 3000 times before.  You play this game where you act dumbfounded and pretend you didn't say and then ask for proof.  Proof is then provided then when it comes up again you play the same game.

Unfortunately, for you, it's written in stone now.  You aren't ever going to be able to disprove this.  Too many people saw the post with their own eyes and then linked to it.  No one is playing your game anymore.

Better get used to this, because every time you post about some LGBT "discrimination" nonsense you're going to get this.

Actually never answered once. Never said it, and no one has yet to prove otherwise. If I am wrong, then provide a link to what I said, or people quoting what I said. You can't because it doesn't exist. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, squistion said:

Actually never answered once. Never said it, and no one has yet to prove otherwise. If I am wrong, then provide a link to what I said, or people quoting what I said. You can't because it doesn't exist. 

Sure it does in the other forum where you played the same game.  Nice try, but you are forever known as the guy who didn't think the rainbow mob didn't have any civil rights!  :lol:

Own it.  It's yours for as long as you're on this forum.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Sure it does in the other forum where you played the same game.  Nice try, but you are forever known as the guy who didn't think the rainbow mob didn't have any civil rights!  

Own it.  It's yours for as long as you're on this forum.

That is a lie. Never said that. 

34 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Own it.  Embrace it.

Nope. Can't embrace something that is a lie. 

Want to make some easy money? We can make a bet and you can earn some quick cash by just finding the quote in the PSF where I supposedly said "LGBTQ people have no rights in this country." No one else has found it after years of searching posts in that forum, but maybe they weren't incentivized by the promise of getting some money. 

55 minutes ago, squistion said:

Nope. Can't embrace something that is a lie. 

Want to make some easy money? We can make a bet and you can earn some quick cash by just finding the quote in the PSF where I supposedly said "LGBTQ people have no rights in this country." No one else has found it after years of searching posts in that forum, but maybe they weren't incentivized by the promise of getting some money. 

Sorry, it's on you stink on shiat.

There's nothing for me to prove since a) it's already been proven on the other board 3000 times and b) it's been corroborated by numerous posters not only in this forum, but also your previous forum.

36 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

There's nothing for me to prove since a) it's already been proven on the other board 3000 times and b) it's been corroborated by numerous posters not only in this forum, but also your previous forum.

It was never proven and no one has ever corroborated it with any proof. :lol:

Tim's comments on Roman Polansky people were able to find easily even though the posts were a decade old. Yet no one has ever been able to verify with any link the supposed quote I made. 

35 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Do you guys smell that?  I smell a puzzy.

• Haha 1

Just now, squistion said:

It was never proven and no one has ever corroborated it with any proof. :lol:

Tim's comments on Roman Polasky people were able to find easily even though the posts were a decade old. Yes no one has ever been able to verify with any link the supposed quote I made. 

He does the same sh1t with everyone.  He claims I support pedos, ask him for proof, he can't, just "oh well everyone already knows it"

Dude is a complete joke.

Watch the reply, it's gonna be about a DNC glory hole...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

He does the same sh1t with everyone.  He claims I support pedos, ask him for proof, he can't, just "oh well everyone already knows it"

Dude is a complete joke.

Watch the reply, it's gonna be about a DNC glory hole...

You two should get a room with all the a$$-munching you're doing to each other.  :lol:

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You two should get a room with all the a$$-munching you're doing to each other.  :lol:

:first:

Tiny follows them around like pacman. 

• Like 1