Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

SNF Discussion: Cowboys at Giants

Inactives

Cowboys; WR Jalen Brooks, DE Viliami Fehoko, QB Trey Lance, CB Jourdan Lewis, CB Eric Scott, OG Tyler Smith, S Donovan Wilson

Giants: LB Cam Brown, DT D.J. Davidson, CB Cor'Dale Flott, OG Shane Lemieux, S Gervarrius Owens, WR Wan'Dale Robinson

Cowboys block the field goal and return it for a touchdown! Yea! Missed extra point. Boo. Kicker problem again already.

11 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

I got so many teams and none of them have the Dallas D/ST. 😠

Well, I have them on 2 teams and chose to play Wash instead. 😧

with that Defense bearing down on you every play, you'd be looking like that too.

the Giants O line slowed the D line about as much as a turnstile.   There is some resistance but in the end the turnstile isnt designed to stop you from moving toward your destination

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

with that Defense bearing down on you every play, you'd be looking like that too.

the Giants O line slowed the D line about as much as a turnstile.   There is some resistance but in the end the turnstile isnt designed to stop you from moving toward your destination

Well stated. Fantasy wise, I have zero investment in either team, so I'll say I don't believe the Giants will be this bad all year and vice/versa for the Cowboys.