Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Doing dates for money - Kensington Ave - Filthy

She should have her teeth pulled (if you call those teeth). A gummer might be fun :dunno: 

WOOD! Bring her to the dentist. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

You don’t go down there unless you’re looking for drugs.

or a date :dunno: 

32 years old going on 87. She'll die slowly and painfully over the next bunch of years. Sad stuff. 

We should send more money to Ukraine and let her be.  

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

32 years old going on 87. She'll die slowly and painfully over the next bunch of years. Sad stuff. 

We should send more money to Ukraine and let her be.  

I have a step brother who is 55 - has been a junkie since 18 - on and off - off and on. Stole everything from my dd to resell it. He gets clean, goes back to the junk. has been shot 6 times in florida. the priest came to read him his last rights, he was pronounced dead, mother focker came back to life. I hate junkies and have little sympathy for them. Narcan should only be used on cops/nurses/fireman/ambulance workers etc..  

On 9/18/2023 at 10:37 AM, edjr said:

I have a step brother who is 55 - has been a junkie since 18 - on and off - off and on. Stole everything from my dd to resell it. He gets clean, goes back to the junk. has been shot 6 times in florida. the priest came to read him his last rights, he was pronounced dead, mother focker came back to life. I hate junkies and have little sympathy for them. Narcan should only be used on cops/nurses/fireman/ambulance workers etc..  

I hear that. I have a brother in law who has a junkie sister living in South Carolina or something. She can't quit the shlt. He pretty much gave up trying years ago. Too much effort spent on zero results. Sometimes it's just time to move on.

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I just spent last week in Kensington...     Minnesota. 

Did you go see the Rune Stone?

1 hour ago, Drizzay said:

Did you go see the Rune Stone?

Nope.  Was up there fishing the surrounding lakes.  I read an article about it though.  Pretty cool.

search function