Sign in to follow this  
MissionCoach

Lottery tickets? - Rank these Waiver Wire RB's

Lost Chubb, Jerome Ford was already rostered.  Managed to pickup Hunt, for what its worth.

The waiver wire is already picked bare going into week 3 for RB's.  These players seem to be the best of the best remaining back up RB's, that could potentially be a lottery ticket. Any favorites going forward?

Murray, Latavius BUF RB
Rivers, Ronnie LAR RB
Brown, Chase CIN RB
Johnson, D'Ernest JAC RB

Mother of pearl. That's about as low as it gets. No Zach Evans or Rico Dowdle or ... anyone? Heck, I'd might even prefer Evan Hull to those guys. But let's rank em....

1) Murray - sharing goal line and short yardage work with Damien Harris, but at least it's high scoring Buffalo.

2) Rivers - currently listed as the #2 banana (though I bet Evans overtakes him). Kyren Williams hasn't impressed so Rams might try others.

3) Johnson - Tank was supposed to the #2 guy, but he's in the dog house.

4) Brown - you'd think the rookie would be higher ranked, but currently 4th on the depth chart. Guess he hasn't impressed coaches.

I don't know, Latavius Murray is somebody who often seems to come up with a big game when he gets his chance.

I don't know if he has any of those monster games where he rush for 140 yds and 2 TDs or something like that.

However, he does still seem to be able to find the end zone.

25 minutes ago, MissionCoach said:

Lost Chubb, Jerome Ford was already rostered.  Managed to pickup Hunt, for what its worth.

The waiver wire is already picked bare going into week 3 for RB's.  These players seem to be the best of the best remaining back up RB's, that could potentially be a lottery ticket. Any favorites going forward?

Murray, Latavius BUF RB
Rivers, Ronnie LAR RB
Brown, Chase CIN RB
Johnson, D'Ernest JAC RB

I’d go Rivers or Evans if he’s available. The Rams will want to get max opportunities to 2 RBs.

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

Mother of pearl. That's about as low as it gets. No Zach Evans or Rico Dowdle or ... anyone? Heck, I'd might even prefer Evan Hull to those guys. But let's rank em....

1) Murray - sharing goal line and short yardage work with Damien Harris, but at least it's high scoring Buffalo.

2) Rivers - currently listed as the #2 banana (though I bet Evans overtakes him). Kyren Williams hasn't impressed so Rams might try others.

3) Johnson - Tank was supposed to the #2 guy, but he's in the dog house.

4) Brown - you'd think the rookie would be higher ranked, but currently 4th on the depth chart. Guess he hasn't impressed coaches.

Hull is done for the season torn meniscus 

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

Kyren Williams hasn't impressed so Rams might try others.

He's put up over 42 pts in1/2 ppr.....

2 hours ago, MissionCoach said:

Murray, Latavius BUF RB
Rivers, Ronnie LAR RB
Brown, Chase CIN RB
Johnson, D'Ernest JAC RB

I'd look at Kendre Miller if he's out there.....he's way better than Jones.

45 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

He's put up over 42 pts in1/2 ppr.....

He's got fantasy points because of 3 Tds, but those are fluky. He's averaged 3.7 and 3.5 ypc the past two weeks. I doubt the coach is thrilled with that rushing efficiency.

3 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

He's got fantasy points because of 3 Tds, but those are fluky. He's averaged 3.7 and 3.5 ypc the past two weeks. I doubt the coach is thrilled with that rushing efficiency.

He's not going anywhere & Miller(MHO) is a better option than those listed.