Sign in to follow this  
Da_Bears

Battle for the Basement

Week 4 has two teams heading in the same direction, down, and battling for the 1st pick in the NFL draft.

Broncos coming off the 70 - 20 drumming by the Dolphins and the Bears coming off their own massacre from KC 41-10.

Bears host the Broncos and one of them has to come out victorious, unless they finish in a tie.

Can either team come off these embarrassing performances to prove they belong in the NFL as opposed to a college level conference?

I believe the Broncos have the best shot at pulling off their 1st win, even on the road at Soldier Field.

Fields is the worst. Just garbage. They need to bench is dumb ass. Every player on offense is completely useless with fields as the QB.

I have to believe that the broncos are better than the bears, but this 70 point drubbing has given me doubts haha.

but both teams are really, Really Bad

Miami scored 70 on Denver so I have to imagine Chicago is due for an offensive explosion.

Broncos 19 duh Bears 13

• Haha 1

If the Bears had any sense (debatable), they'd look at the Dolphins film and come to one conclusion ... RUN BABY RUN.  Run Roschon, run Herbert, run Fields. Denver defense has taken a huge step backwards this year.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MDC said:

Miami scored 70 on Denver so I have to imagine Chicago is due for an offensive explosion.

Broncos 19 duh Bears 13

ouch.   its funny because its true.

6 minutes ago, josh wiley said:

I bet the bears put a 30 spot on them. Just because it’s what u would least expect and broncos def

And Broncos will drop 50 on the Bears, because it’s what you would expect from the Bears Def.

So, strong opinions here which means you are willing to put your money where your mouth is. Tell how much you are betting and what the bet is. 

I have no strong opinion on this game. I can not pull the trigger on the Bears and don't know Denver at all so am laying off completely.

I put a shltload on Philly  this past week and may throw some on Detroit Thursday but not sure yet. 

Who is putting what on the Bears/Denver matchup? I think Denver is favored by 3.5.