Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Who is a better stash in PPR leagues

I have an open roster spot and I think stashing a player makes sense. Here are my choices-

Spears - probably takes an injury to Henry

Ro Johnson - Could eventually beat our Herbert

K Mitchell - Intriguing with all his speed an a run oriented offense, but has alot of competition 

Your thoughts

Spears.  

• Like 1

Of those, Spears.

I will add Wilson jr. and Elijah Mitchell as well.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, gitrdun said:

I have an open roster spot and I think stashing a player makes sense. Here are my choices-

Spears - probably takes an injury to Henry

Ro Johnson - Could eventually beat our Herbert

K Mitchell - Intriguing with all his speed an a run oriented offense, but has alot of competition 

Your thoughts

Titans are zero threat through the air, and Spears likely won’t equal Henry’s production against stacked fronts.

Johnson has a clear role as change of pace on a horrible team.  It’s clear from last Sunday who the lead back is.

Mitchell is intriguing because no one on that roster is inspiring.  He’s now practicing, and has the most upside of any on your list at taking over touches.  That’s a team with a lot of threats to account for.

Bigsby has probably been dropped in most leagues and could be productive if you’re just looking to stash a play waiting on an injury.  R Rivers is another stash for the same reason.  Right now K Williams is being used as much as any RB in the league and producing in that Rams Offense.

• Like 1

I was moderately high on Roschon but the last two weeks have put a big damper on that.

Now I don’t really love any of those guys

• Like 1

I think I like spears best as well.   Henry is of the age where an injury could bring an end to a great career and Spears is the next man up.

sometimes its just being in the right place at the right time.

good luck

• Like 1