Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

London Discussion: Jaguars @ Bills - Wk5

Inactives

Jaguars: WR Elijah Cooks, CB Christian Braswell, LB Devin Lloyd, OL Cole Van Lanen

Bills: S Damar Hamlin, CB Christian Benford, DE Greg Rousseau, OT Germain Ifedi, OL Alec Anderson, DE Shaq Lawson, DT Poona Ford

Line: BUF -5.0
Total: 47.5

NFL Network coverage blows.  Not a single replay of the DPI in the red zone. 

11 minutes ago, DonS said:

NFL Network coverage blows.  Not a single replay of the DPI in the red zone. 

Seriously. I've noticed this too. The TD looked close to out of bounds, the hands to the face game changing penalty, no replay of the injuries, etc. Do they not have the same capabilities when in London? Strange.

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Seriously. I've noticed this too. The TD looked close to out of bounds, the hands to the face game changing penalty, no replay of the injuries, etc. Do they not have the same capabilities when in London? Strange.

NFL has reallocated all spare cameras in preparation of the next Taylor Swift game. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

NFL has reallocated all spare cameras in preparation of the next Taylor Swift game. 

Taylor Swift should put on a full burka with head covering and all when she goes to the games. Maybe we can get some NFL terrorism talk. That would be more entertaining.

Did the Bills forget how to play football? They just hurried a first down play before the quarter ended for a huge 2 yard gain. :doh:

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Did the Bills forget how to play football? They just rushed a first down play before the quarter ended for a huge 2 yard gain. :doh:

It looks like only one team had to travel to London this week. Oh wait, only one team did. 

Jax keeps sending ETN up the gut. In two weeks  he has a total of one yard gain up the middle. Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results

Another Buffalo penalty. Great. Call everything on the Bills. "Illegal....uhhh.....touching on the Bills!!!"

NFL Network graphic now has both teams with 3 TOs remaining. Quality broadcast. 

The NFL is really going to gain a lot of fans in London with this thriller. 

They need to throw more penalty flags. 

• Haha 1

Why are all the Bills players 30 yards down field? Jacksonville just went 60 yards in like 30 seconds. 

So now you can't hit a WR after the ball is tipped. WTF???

And it was the receiver that changed his angle.

Just now, seafoam1 said:

So now you can't hit a WR after the ball is tipped. WTF???

Especially when the WR falls backwards into the defender. I guess they need to practice the "trust fall" drill on defense. 

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Especially when the WR falls backwards into the defender. I guess they need to practice the "trust fall" drill on defense. 

If you don't catch him gently it's a 15 yarder. Jeez. 

Here we go, another 4 flags. And guess who it's against. Yep, the Bills. Again. "Unnecessary Roughness" again. When will they learn not to touch the players on the other team. :wall:

Jacksonville should just take a knee on first and second downs because no matter the distance 3rd down is automatic. 

Not for nuthin'. You can keep this guy Lawrence. He's just not progressing to that next level. He is what is known in the industry as a disappointment. 

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

Taylor Swift should put on a full burka with head covering and all when she goes to the games. Maybe we can get some NFL terrorism talk. That would be more entertaining.

Y’all better be careful.  You’re getting dangerously close to having a song written about you.

11 minutes ago, JagFan said:

Timely pick by Allen.  Talk about overrated…this guy sucks! 😂

At least I have the under 48.5 to make up most of my loss on my bet on Buffalo to win. So depressing how sucky this game has been. I don't know how games like this are going to make fans of Londoners. Bills' penalties, 8-79. I think 4 of them were for touching the other team's players. 

2 minutes ago, Chickie said:

I guess Josh Allen is getting the old RTP Tom Brady treatment

As a Bills fan I agree completely.  That was a bullsh1t flag. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DonS said:

As a Bills fan I agree completely.  That was a bullsh1t flag. 

When i saw the flag, I thought it was a hold somewhere on the interior line.

Just now, Chickie said:

When i saw the flag, I thought it was a hold somewhere on the interior line.

#metoo

• Like 1

This break in the action gives the refs time to huddle up and discuss what flag they'll throw next. 

22 minutes ago, DonS said:

This break in the action gives the refs time to huddle up and discuss what flag they'll throw next. 

They need to hit #20. Right now they have given out 19 flags for 165 penalty yards. 

22 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

At least I have the under 48.5 to make up most of my loss on my bet on Buffalo to win. So depressing how sucky this game has been. I don't know how games like this are going to make fans of Londoners. Bills' penalties, 8-79. I think 4 of them were for touching the other team's players. 

I swear if somehow this game goes over, I'll never watch another 9:30am London game again.