Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Thoughts on Javonte Williams

For some reason he's on the wire in my non-PPR league. My drop candidates are Jaylen Warren and Jerry Jeudy. Thoughts...🤔

Coming off a bad injury, still not healthy, hasn’t played well when he is… I mean, he’s not a terrible stash, but currently his value couldn’t be lower.

Jaylen Warren, his arrow may be pointing up and doesn’t have the same concerns. I’d probably hold on to him.

Jerry Jeudy is massively overrated. I’d consider dropping him for Javonte depending on how your WR/RB positions are 

27 minutes ago, Fearsome said:

For some reason he's on the wire in my non-PPR league. My drop candidates are Jaylen Warren and Jerry Jeudy. Thoughts...🤔

Jerry Jeudy seems like the WR version of Javonte 😆

I guess it just depends on if you need a WR or RB more

I wouldn’t drop any of them for J Williams in a redraft league.   

• Sad 1

He has looked fairly decent on the field, but the Broncos are terrible and game scripts won’t be going his way very often. Enter Jaleel and Samaje, and it isn’t very promising compared to the upside of Warren… 

I can’t bring myself to drop him from my team even though I haven’t started him once.

• Sad 1

In a redraft I wouldn’t drop him, but I would shop him.  

Someone put him on the trade block in my keeper.  I need a RB do to injuries and bye weeks but I can not bring myself to make a offer that both fair to the other owner and myself.  II know the other owner is going  to want more than his current value and don't mind over paying to get the player I want. I just don't currently see any thing special in Javonte.

27 minutes ago, Super Cubs said:

Someone put him on the trade block in my keeper.  I need a RB do to injuries and bye weeks but I can not bring myself to make a offer that both fair to the other owner and myself.  II know the other owner is going  to want more than his current value and don't mind over paying to get the player I want. I just don't currently see any thing special in Javonte.

He looked good this week (and this season), but man, that offense doesn't look like it is getting better any time soon. It is a hard ask in keeper as well.... Does Denver draft a rookie QB next year? Do they shop Javonte for some draft capital and build for the future? It is also concerning that he isn't involved in the passing game. 

• Like 1

It’s Not concerning he’s not involved in the pass games , it should be expected, he’s not fully healthy.