Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Bears' players likey Bagent...

2 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I have the Raiders DST and will be sticking with them.

Good luck dude. :)

• Thanks 1

I wouldn't read too much into the player comments.  Of course they want to support and rally around their back-up rookie QB who may need to lead the team for a few weeks.  

Lol what else will they say about their Qb.  We are finished, stupid Bear fan gets excited when the wind blows.  

better have white.

On 10/17/2023 at 6:44 PM, weepaws said:

Lol what else will they say about their Qb.  We are finished, stupid Bear fan gets excited when the wind blows.  

When is the last time you watched a football game?

You follow me around both boards like you are a lost puppy. God help you. He definitely has not given you much attention in your life.

36 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

When is the last time you watched a football game?

You follow me around both boards like you are a lost puppy. God help you. He definitely has not given you much attention in your life.

On 10/17/2023 at 3:44 PM, weepaws said:

On 10/17/2023 at 7:36 AM, seafoam1 said:

look i get it, but when you have a kid coming in to play its natural for the team to rally around him and say 'hey this kid is good'

this is what this is.   You are always gonna pump up the player that is playing.   if everyone stepped up and said 'this guy is crappy'  the kid comes in with no confidence and losing then becomes almost a guarantee.   You never see that happen.

13 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

look i get it, but when you have a kid coming in to play its natural for the team to rally around him and say 'hey this kid is good'

this is what this is.   You are always gonna pump up the player that is playing.   if everyone stepped up and said 'this guy is crappy'  the kid comes in with no confidence and losing then becomes almost a guarantee.   You never see that happen.

I don't care is the take. No more Fields' talk is my take really. Bears need new coaching. Change quickly in this case. 

4 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

I don't care is the take. No more Fields' talk is my take really. Bears need new coaching. Change quickly in this case.

I know you dont like the guy.   I dont care one way or another.  I am not a bears fan.   dont hate them.  dont love them.

but its not unusual for the team to rally around and try to boost the confidence of whoever is playing at QB that week.   This isnt a sign of bad coaching.   some of your other issues may be but this is not.

Thats all I am saying at this point.

On 10/20/2023 at 3:05 PM, Ray_T said:

I know you dont like the guy.   I dont care one way or another.  I am not a bears fan.   dont hate them.  dont love them.

but its not unusual for the team to rally around and try to boost the confidence of whoever is playing at QB that week.   This isnt a sign of bad coaching.   some of your other issues may be but this is not.

Thats all I am saying at this point.

After rethinking, I like your take and think you are right as far the players being motivated to the max. I think their defense is shaping up, I knew it would take time, but the offense planning is just not good for Fields. Maybe not good for anyone except the RBs. 

• Like 1