Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Chemtrails

Our sly lately is just resplendent with chemtrails.  Course, we have AF Academy, Schreiber, NORAD, Ft Carson, SPAAACE FOOOORCE! And whatever else. 

Just seems weird that they all started showing up recently. I don't know if that's a weather thing or what.

25 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Our sly lately is just resplendent with chemtrails.  Course, we have AF Academy, Schreiber, NORAD, Ft Carson, SPAAACE FOOOORCE! And whatever else. 

Just seems weird that they all started showing up recently. I don't know if that's a weather thing or what.

I wouldn't be surprised if they was the cause of Marianne Trump's death.

I think most people hear or read "chem trail" and roll their eyes.

But, in the last 1-2 years the effort to reflect back the sun (purportedly) significantly ramped up and it's just gotten obvious that jets are leaving trails—that are not condensation trails—in the skies. The trails really diffuse and turn blue sky days into very thin but diffuse cloud cover—white(ish) sky days. Of course there's the intermediate feathery and extremely long form the clouds take in the process.

Many locales (including mine in Nor Cal near the Sierras) experienced more dramatic striping in the last couple of days/over the weekend.

Stratospheric aerosol injection.

That's the term used by scientists, journalists, orgs, and I think some governments that promote or mention the efforts.

Meanwhile, they certainly don't mind that us little ant people on the ground who notice it are going to seem nutty for voicing how the striping in the sky isn't simply a bunch of con trails. That can happen. Absolutely. And some weather conditions cause con trails to stick around longer. But the dispersal is not at all similar, and you can see obvious hatching patterns and lines like crazy sometimes. And regular con trails don't, without fail, turn blue clear sky days into widespread thin cloud cover days.

There was lots of caution about the possible repercussions of this method before it started being carried out this significantly. The safety to life below and the ecosystem is a big question.

Malthusians don't care though.

If you search Stratospheric Aerosol Injection or other key terms on Twitter, you'll see that people in the UK (especially), Ohio, Indiana, California, New Mexico.. all saw a sh*t ton of it recently. And those are just the places I took time to identify.

https://ibb.co/R41YTGp

It's really simple what bothers me about this. If the majority of everyday people realized this is happening, there would be a passionate call to pause it until it was without a doubt understood that it was safe.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What about bigfoot?

And leprechauns 

4 hours ago, naomi said:

It's really simple what bothers me about this. If the majority of everyday people realized this is happening, there would be a passionate call to pause it until it was without a doubt understood that it was safe.

It happens every day here. Even when I was a youngin. I’ve always been fascinated with the skys. Sometimes they criss cross and make an X. I used to think they were starting a game of sky tic-tac-toe. There is a naval/air-force base here, Belle Chase Naval base, and another in Bioloxi Mississippi, Kessler Air-Force base. They constantly are flying exercises. The ones that make those trails are at high altitudes.. Funny, I brought my brother and his friends from College to the Quarter for breakfast. All of a sudden, three fighter jets flew over us at low altitude.My best guess is they were doing drills over the river. They and all the tourists were like, WTF! It happened again two times.Very cool.No trails when they are flying that low. 

Factoid time: A fighter jet cannot land with a X-amount of fuel as they will be too heavy to land. If there is a complication and need to, they dump a certain amount in the atmosphere. As that fuel decends and breaks down to a spread out mist.