Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Bills Fire Offensive Coordinator

How about that.  

Should fired the whole coaching staff.the eay.the Bills played. While they're at it might as well fire Josh Allen too. He can't stop turning the ball over and making poor decisions. The talent they have they should have never lost that game even with Denver's defense playing good and Wilson looked better. Looks like their playoffs light is starting to get pretty dim.

• Sad 1

The heat is on. I’m sure there will be more scapegoats.  

Honestly, The Bills should hope the Giants let go of Daboll or make him an offer to bring him back.  The last time Josh was a tier-0 QB was under his reign.  Its NOT all Dorseys fault but thats the easiest guy to change out & blame it on.  I also wonder though about Josh's decision making sometimes.  Although, all the top QBs have excessive picks this year including  Mahomes and Hurts. 

I think this just goes to show  some QB's are not necessarily suitable to all offensive systems.

That said, the Defense needs to take a certain amount of responsibility for this last loss.   they needed to stop the offense late in the game and they didnt.   Though I will say the Defense looked a lot better than the offense did overall.

sometimes a defense gives up yards at the end of the game because they are tired from spending so much time on the field.

This may be the case here.  Early in the game that Defense was pretty stout.