Sign in to follow this  
Valley

Howell or Lamar

Desperately need a win. I'm planning on starting Lamar Jackson tonight, but part of me thinks Howell might light up the GMen. Stick with Lamar?

26 minutes ago, Valley said:

Desperately need a win. I'm planning on starting Lamar Jackson tonight, but part of me thinks Howell might light up the GMen. Stick with Lamar?

Wouldn’t be a shocker if the Commanders called off the dogs in the 4th Quarter v the Giants . The Balt/Cincinnati game should be more competitive. Besides it gives you some *action* to watch on TNF.

The Ravens could continue to lean on the running game in the red zone which could limit fantasy points from LJax, but as soon as you bench him, he'll go off for 4+ TDs and you'll feel foolish.  Stick with Lamar.

I’d rather play Howell, since you desperately seek the win. Lamar is more of a gamble; he could get you 15 as easily as 37.  Howell should get you a nice floor of +20 with the potential for more. I’d play Howell if you are not a horrible dog vs. your opponent this week.  If you are projected to lose by a lot, then gamble with Lamar.

Howell.